+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline:

AOR: October 20th
MEDICALS PASSED: November 20th
After that no update till March 28th. Got an ADR for proof of funds.
Responded on April 3rd.
After that, there has been no update since

I requested the current status through the web form on July 16th, and the agent replied that they forwarded it internally

Today I called the CIC and got the following response:
VO : Ottawa
Medicals: Passed, Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Passed

Does this mean the ADR documents were also considered before approval? Still haven't received the Golden Email yet, so was wondering what the timeline i should expect based on this

Anbor

Apr 29, 2019
I'm in the same situation. I found out that everything was passed on June 3rd but I'm still waiting for the PR email. When I called last month they told me it would take 2-4 weeks and when I called this month they said wait until next month. So close yet so far, and the waiting game continues.

What visa office is your file in?
You are so right about the endless games... We are at Montreal office and you?

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline:

Responded on April 3rd.

I requested the current status through the web form on July 16th, and the agent replied that they forwarded it internally

Does this mean the ADR documents were also considered before approval? Still haven't received the Golden Email yet, so was wondering what the timeline i should expect based on this
I think you will get it soon. Final review by case officer is pending.

Reactions: kzeed12

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline:

Responded on April 3rd.

When you mean there has been no update since the ADR you are considering the update they do when they receive the ADR ?

I'm asking because last week they requested my CV as ADR and I uploaded already but they didn't update the profile so it shows that "my actions are required". It shows the same thing for you on your online profile ?!

When you mean there has been no update since the ADR you are considering the update they do when they receive the ADR ?

I'm asking because last week they requested my CV as ADR and I uploaded already but they didn't update the profile so it shows that "my actions are required". It shows the same thing for you on your online profile ?!
Yes it still currently shows action required or something. I contacted cic through the web form a while ago and they responded that they received it and nothing needs to be done

Nataliejung

Oct 9, 2018
Hi all,

AOR 1ST OCTOBER
still awaiting officer's review.
no movement since February.

I don't have RR on gcms notes, what should I do? :(

Mara_Vlasenko

Apr 17, 2019
After 9 moths of waiting they eventually picked up our case and sent CV and Supplementary Information Request form (information about education) ADR. I've read that it is a strong sign of extended Security Screening. What do you think about this situation? Called CIC yesterday, eligibility and criminality is finally passed (not met or recommended passed).

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
After 9 moths of waiting they eventually picked up our case and sent CV and Supplementary Information Request form (information about education) ADR. I've read that it is a strong sign of extended Security Screening. What do you think about this situation? Called CIC yesterday, eligibility and criminality is finally passed (not met or recommended passed).
Hi! I got a CV request after 8 months of waiting. Now I'm completing my 10th month. Security has been in progress since April. Haven't ordered notes, but it looks like i'm on screening.

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
Hi all,

AOR 19 Oct 2018
No movement from Jan 2019.
I believe i am in IP1

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
talked to a very nice agent...he was understanding and tried to tell me whatever was there in my file...its still the same review required additional verification...dunno when there will be dawn

Reactions: kzeed12