+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Hi @Riro82@! My security and criminality was not started.

As per agent , he mentioned that, job duties matching as per NOC code. Reference letters verrifies the same. Police clearance certificate provided. English language score(IELTS ) met ECA for foreign credentials - MET ( masters degree). Verified the same. Reference letter confirms the salary and working hours of Primary applicant. Letter confirms full time employment of 48 hours. No change in CRS score- 472. Review required. Settlement funds.
REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SETTLEMENT FUNDS.
my file was last checked on Dec 22, 2018 .
My AOR was Oct 24,2018

Called the customer care multiple times and no update. In my EE profile online the status was we are checking your eligibility.
Security not started.

I submitted documents ( new FD and bank statement) on July 22, 2019 proactively and got Golden email after 5 days which was July27,2019
Hi Neeraj,
I am too in same status as U apart from golden mail :( , I have few doubts to clarify can I call you to check on this please ...

Escapeplan

Jul 20, 2017
Hey,
I have been asked to redo the medicals although its still valid for another 2 months; anybody else? one more thing, do I need to upload the receipt or will they only require the medical report from the hospital?

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Hey,
I have been asked to redo the medicals although its still valid for another 2 months; anybody else? one more thing, do I need to upload the receipt or will they only require the medical report from the hospital?
Hi I too had same situation they asked to Upload medical form IMM0176E form - if this is the same case I realized in the hospital that my medical receipt was not mapped to my UCI number so they just just a mail to concerned office updating in the system. So you can call the repective hospital and verify if they have updated your UCI number .

If not above case request you to kindly do the remedical asap and upload the documents --Your PPR is just few days away :)

Good Luck :)

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey,
pls upload the reciept through web form too if you do not find a link

Reactions: Escapeplan

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Neeraj,
I am too in same status as U apart from golden mail :( , I have few doubts to clarify can I call you to check on this please ...
i am in the same situation too - aor sept 2018 - proactively submitted docs june end .. raised cse after that - still waiting - so do not worry - last week showed a lot of movement and ppr in backlog files.. Today couple of backlog files got remed request and med extension.. Lets wait and hope they will clear the backlogs soon

Reactions: najeev_2015

ofband

Apr 20, 2019
Hi guys
i want to know if writing to the honourable Ahmed Hussen will change something ? Did someone here in the group wrote to him ?