+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations Neeraj!!!
I need a help. After this this, i’m bit confused as my FD got matured on 24th july 2019. Shall i upload new statement and FD? I need advise, please
Hi @Prabha22 I think you should renew the FD and send them. Also, send a bank statement in which the FD transaction will reflect.

In my case , the amount was credited to my account after the Fd matured. Then, I decided to make a new one. I asked for advice and immigration guru ( an expert guy on this blog) guided me to send the bank statement with FD as it shows the transactions clearly. MY FD CREDIT transaction and new FD amout debit transactions were there in the statement.
Secondly, everytime I called CIC they never said my file is in RR so, better to be safe. i only came to know by GCMS notes.

All the best!!

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hi @Prabha22 I think you should renew the FD and send them. Also, send a bank statement in which the FD transaction will reflect.

In my case , the amount was credited to my account after the Fd matured. Then, I decided to make a new one. I asked for advice and immigration guru ( an expert guy on this blog) guided me to send the bank statement with FD as it shows the transactions clearly. MY FD CREDIT transaction and new FD amout debit transactions were there in the statement.
Secondly, everytime I called CIC they never said my file is in RR so, better to be safe. i only came to know by GCMS notes.

All the best!!
Thanks a lot :)
I’ll do it asap

Reactions: Neeraj015

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi there,
In your GCMS notes did you pass the security yet. We have a recommended pass for eligibility turns out they couldn’t verify or confirm my employment. We’ve passed medicals and criminality. Did you guys pass all the other stages and were only under review for POF. Also did you submit the documents through webforms?

Thanks so much in advance for your help

Hello All Attention! Attention! Attention!

Finally got the Ready for Visa email. Date july 26 2019
No ADR request. Got GCMS notes on july 16 and came to know that POF were RR.
Sent new FD certificate and bank statement.

Finally got the golden email today after 276 daya. 9 months 3 days. All the best to everyone. Order GCMS notes for clarity and send the documents proactively.

@SithLord Bro thanks to you. We have spent a lot of time here messaging and giving advice. Will pray to god for you.

My best wishes to all.
Hi there

Processor01

Jul 28, 2019

All the best!!
Hello Neeraj015,

How many months worth of bank statement did you send? Would have sent this if I knew it could have helped.

I called CIC and the call agent mentioned that a Schedule A and POF may be required for further clarifications. I waited a week and there was still no ADR, so I decided to proactively fill out a Schedule A form (all the way back to 18 years which is way more than the 10 years, but I really don't want any back and forths) and provided my renewed FD certificate as POF.

I'm way past 9 months now and getting a bit weary.

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello Neeraj015,

How many months worth of bank statement did you send? Would have sent this if I knew it could have helped.

I called CIC and the call agent mentioned that a Schedule A and POF may be required for further clarifications. I waited a week and there was still no ADR, so I decided to proactively fill out a Schedule A form (all the way back to 18 years which is way more than the 10 years, but I really don't want any back and forths) and provided my renewed FD certificate as POF.

I'm way past 9 months now and getting a bit weary.
Hi @Processor01 I sent bank statement from Jan 01,2019 till July 22, 2019. My sole motive was to show them that the previous Fixed deposit got matured and the money got credited in my account. Secondly, I made a new FD and the same money was debited from my account. Bank statement had all the transactions.

Reactions: Processor01

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi there,
In your GCMS notes did you pass the security yet. We have a recommended pass for eligibility turns out they couldn’t verify or confirm my employment. We’ve passed medicals and criminality. Did you guys pass all the other stages and were only under review for POF. Also did you submit the documents through webforms?

Thanks so much in advance for your help

Hi there
Hi @Riro82@! My security and criminality was not started.

As per agent , he mentioned that, job duties matching as per NOC code. Reference letters verrifies the same. Police clearance certificate provided. English language score(IELTS ) met ECA for foreign credentials - MET ( masters degree). Verified the same. Reference letter confirms the salary and working hours of Primary applicant. Letter confirms full time employment of 48 hours. No change in CRS score- 472. Review required. Settlement funds.
REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SETTLEMENT FUNDS.
my file was last checked on Dec 22, 2018 .
My AOR was Oct 24,2018

Called the customer care multiple times and no update. In my EE profile online the status was we are checking your eligibility.
Security not started.

I submitted documents ( new FD and bank statement) on July 22, 2019 proactively and got Golden email after 5 days which was July27,2019

Reactions: Riro82@!

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi @Riro82@! My security and criminality was not started.

As per agent , he mentioned that, job duties matching as per NOC code. Reference letters verrifies the same. Police clearance certificate provided. English language score(IELTS ) met ECA for foreign credentials - MET ( masters degree). Verified the same. Reference letter confirms the salary and working hours of Primary applicant. Letter confirms full time employment of 48 hours. No change in CRS score- 472. Review required. Settlement funds.
REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SETTLEMENT FUNDS.
my file was last checked on Dec 22, 2018 .
My AOR was Oct 24,2018

Called the customer care multiple times and no update. In my EE profile online the status was we are checking your eligibility.
Security not started.

I submitted documents ( new FD and bank statement) on July 22, 2019 proactively and got Golden email after 5 days which was July27,2019
Thank you so much @Neeraj015 for all these insightful information. All the best in Canada

Reactions: Neeraj015