+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Question regarding medicals for the PR.

We completed our medicals in September 2018
our AOR-Oct 25 2018.

We still haven't received any updated on our application.As medicals are only valid for a year, should we redo our medicals? or does CIC notify you when they need updated medicals? Any one with wait-times of more than a year?

PS:getting the dates for medicals is very time consuming as there is just one certified provider in my state
Thanks!

Last edited:

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019

our AOR-Oct 25 2018.

We still haven't received any updated on our application.As medicals are only valid for a year, should we redo our medicals? or does CIC notify you when they need updated medicals? Any one with wait-times of more than a year?

PS:getting the dates for medicals is very time consuming as there is just one certified provider in my state
Thanks!
As a direct quote from the agent regarding my case,
"We will attempt to extend the validity of the medical results from your provider, failing which you will be asked to re-take the exam for further processing. But if it expires during our processes, there will be an automatic request for renewal"

NOTE : I was told to NOT renew medical unless asked

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
As a direct quote from the agent regarding my case,
"We will attempt to extend the validity of the medical results from your provider, failing which you will be asked to re-take the exam for further processing. But if it expires during our processes, there will be an automatic request for renewal"

NOTE : I was told to NOT renew medical unless asked
Hi Pratheek, did you receive this response for the CSE you had raised or this is something you got to know on the call?

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Pratheek, did you receive this response for the CSE you had raised or this is something you got to know on the call?
My processing time has exceeded 9 months..
So I gave them a call and this is what they said.
The person also kindly offered to send a reminder to the case officer because all my timelines had exceeded

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
My processing time has exceeded 9 months..
So I gave them a call and this is what they said.
The person also kindly offered to send a reminder to the case officer because all my timelines had exceeded
Okay thank you for enlightening us on this subject!

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019

our AOR-Oct 25 2018.

Thanks!
Hello, I definitely agree with what has been said, you have to wait till when they ask. I believe its 30 days timeline for one to do the repeat medicals, hopefully during which you would have gotten a date with your provider. If there is a date given to you outside that, perhaps the provider can still aid you or you inform CIC officially of any delay. Of course, the earlier the better one does the medicals:)

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
At this point of time... When you are almost at the end of the tunnel.
Why do you want to re-apply & bear the whole pain again...!!!
i dunno what to do bro...my brother is just telling to me ditch this whole jinxed case of mine and apply for PNP and meanwhile just go to Australia on study visa and live with him there...i just dont see any light to this tunnel...seems like my case is jinxed with everything in RR