+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone! Happy Canada day! Did everyone with October AOR got their ppr except me or are is there anyone who's still eagerly waiting like me? my aor is Oct 2
Most of us here are October AOR and are still waiting for PPR. Mine is Oct 5th and no sign of the golden email.
There are several people still waiting. :(

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Most of us here are October AOR and are still waiting for PPR. Mine is Oct 5th and no sign of the golden email.
There are several people still waiting. :(
Hello @lupepper! wow I am actually an inland applicant on my pgwp and I am just checking as my VO is Montreal which I've heard is a bit slow. I guess patience is a virtue in our case & hopefully the most awaited news of the year comes to all of us soon!

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Well guys, I'm happy to introduce you an updated table! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17YEev0rDFUrglDIewyLuf0W62uyJo072TjQyR2MQu4U/

I converted data provided by @MintyUK and managed to skim through the last 30 page of the topic to update the information about those who received PPR since the table was last updated.

Thanks a lot @MintyUK for your hard job during this months of waiting!

If there are members of the topic who would like to maintain the table and maybe post screenshots to the thread, I will be happy to share access to the file. DM me your e-mail and I'll give you permissions to edit it.

Awesome table! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: whiterabbit

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Hello @lupepper! wow I am actually an inland applicant on my pgwp and I am just checking as my VO is Montreal which I've heard is a bit slow. I guess patience is a virtue in our case & hopefully the most awaited news of the year comes to all of us soon!
Yeah, it seems that those cases that pass the 6 months mark are just in this limbo. I am sorry you are one of us! But it's just like you said, patience is our best friend these days! good luck!!

Reactions: ChildofGod77

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yeah i conformed it with call centre agents and they told me that everything including security and eligibility is passed just waiting for final review..
So my question was is it normal to be in final review as many people get ppr immediately after passing security and i passed that on june 10 and still waiting
YEs, this is normal. The PPRs are sent in batches and it can take 1-3 weeks after everything is passed for the PPR to be received.

Just be patient and you should soon have the PPR email.

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Good day everyone. Please I did repeat medicals, was waiting for my result and my portal now shows I passed the medical exam, BUT it shows the date as November 2018, which was when I passed my first medicals. Please is there anyone who has experienced this? Thanks