+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Di

Did you receive an ADR or u uploaded modified docs as per GCMS feedback ??
no i didn't receive any adr...i voluntarily uploaded a doc containing my paystubs of 1 and half year and gave contact info of my boss..my company's project in india got over so did the office...so i gave my HQ contact details and my boss's number..gcms notes really scared me and i felt as if my agent here made a mistake by not submitting my paystubs beforehand...i talked to a lawyer on lptoronto.com and he suggested me to refrain from making another duty letter matching my noc code...so i just uploded paystubs and contact info...actually the original dutt letter i uploaded matches more of 2281 and few of 2147 NOC, but my local consultant here chose 2147

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
these thoughts do come to you when nothing seems to be working for you.
even some of the most complicated applications have got it by now. i don't even get any update even when i call ircc nor do they respond to CSEs.
i am even scared of being in SS. dont know what is happening.
I'm sure you might have realized by now that no two cases are similar. As human beings, most of the time we end up complicating life just by projecting something we don't know. I am not trying to teach any philosophy here but patience is the key to life. :)

Reactions: Puppytail01

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
@whiterabbit Hey, hope all is well. Any updates or you haven't called them yet?
Hey, I haven't called them during this month. Actually, I don't even know what to ask - everything points to the comprehensive security screening, so they can't tell me anything new besides "your security is still in progress" and "there is no timeline available as security checks are performed by third-party organisation". Of course I will call them next week just to hear that one more time, but I don't think there can be any movements before September-October.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Approval letter/ information letter received may17, still waiting for landing interview appointment from etobicoke office.
Anyone in same situation?

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
hmm..but if i were u, i wouldn't worry because RR is just for education stuff...sooner or later they will verify and u will get it but i m just pondering why they put RR for inconsistent NOC in my case, after 260-270 days if they reject me it would really break me...plus i won't qualify for next crs cutoff..they are so high now
I totally agree with what has been said, please cheer up and believe all will work fine!. I see you have uploaded more supporting documents; you cant do more. Am also 8 months plus but in last few days I have been moved to IP2 stage, and repeat medicals requested. Yes i am happy, but prior to that, last month I ordered GCMS, and had made my decision not to let this thing affect my life and peace. In fact I stopped checking my portal for any messages months back, and it might sound funny; but i just said to myself that at the worst case CIC would give me PR at the 1 year mark. Many decisions were been stalled initially, but I have just living my life freely, and making the best of what I can; there is so much to do. In summary, don't give up yet, sleep well, enjoy life, the PR will come when it will. No anxiety will bring it closer. Yes we can hope, yes we can pray but it ain't worth It at all, getting all depressed. Sorry for long message. Good luck!

Pbond007

Jun 27, 2019
How to calculate Medical expiry date. Is it based on the day I appeared for medical Test. OR it is calculated from the day my express entry was updated as MEDICAL PASSED.

I am worried bcz we appeared for Medical on 25 th Sept 2018. I received PPR today and we have to serve 3 months notice period. If we wait for COPR FOR 3-4 weeks then we are left with 2 months only
Thanks for reply.

The date mentioned on our e medical certificate is 20 Sept 2018. So most probably our medical will expiry on 20 Sept 2019.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hey Buddy

It bothers me to see you losing sleep over this and I couldn't stop myself from writing to you.

Please don't let this affect you so much I know it is tough but just keep some faith. I'll tell you my case. I received my PPR in 8 months.

I had ordered gcms notes and fortunately my PPR came in before my GCMS notes. When the notes came in I was shocked to see almost everything marked as review required and Noc not matching ref letter etc etc but I was never requested an ADR.

So my point here is that RR is a generic thing and not very serious. Also Noc not matching and all is something they can actually overlook. It is just a matter of time that they'll release your PPR too.

Unless there is a serious ADR requested I don't see a problem. Hang in tight buddy. It will be worth it.

It just cannot see my fellow future Canadians losing sleep over this.

All the best.
Hi @karishmar , your post did give me a lot of hope and I thank you for that. You say that you were in review required for pretty much everything and still managed to get the ppr. It will be really helpful if you could share your gcms notes hiding sensitive information and I'm in review required as well for work experience and all other criteria's stand MET for me.

Thanks in advance.

Pamilerin05

Jan 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
I received an ADR yesterday requesting documents like medical examination, PCC from my ex-husband but I had earlier informed them of our separation and attached an affidavit of separation which states I do not plan to sponsor my ex-husband even if there is a reconciliation.

I am asked to submit supporting documents showing why he would not cooperate (I know he won't)
1. What documents do I need to submit to prove furthermore I will never sponsor him?
2. Is it likely I am at the last stage? Could this be all that is pending?
3. My medicals expired last week, nothing has been said about it. Nothing on re-medical. I am worried.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Did you send it through priority mail or regular mail? I've sent it through priority mail so that I thought I can at least track it since I don't have access to my online application.
Hi!
Just used Xpress Post as they recommended. It has been sent as I can track it in Canada Post now. It's in Ottawa do I'm hopeful that I'll have it by Tuesday!!

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Can anyone shed light on what needs to be done once I have my passport and copr with me, here in Canada?
My guess is the following, so please add/remove steps, if needed:

A) go to a Niagara falls rainbow port and apply for PR card. Wait for the card to arrive.
B) change sin number after getting the PR card.

What else guys?

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
@legalfalcon i called cic and they told me everything got passed on 10 june 2019.....but still no DM
I raised CSE on wed and got reply after 2 days that is...
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Do u know how long final review take and is it normal as some people get ppr after very next day after passing security.
And they told me BF date is 10 july thnx

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
no i didn't receive any adr...i voluntarily uploaded a doc containing my paystubs of 1 and half year and gave contact info of my boss..my company's project in india got over so did the office...so i gave my HQ contact details and my boss's number..gcms notes really scared me and i felt as if my agent here made a mistake by not submitting my paystubs beforehand...i talked to a lawyer on lptoronto.com and he suggested me to refrain from making another duty letter matching my noc code...so i just uploded paystubs and contact info...actually the original dutt letter i uploaded matches more of 2281 and few of 2147 NOC, but my local consultant here chose 2147
Ok buddy

I hope and pray this helps you. I know how tough it is I've been with you guys in this until 20 days back.

Hang in there your PPR will come. Don't lose sleep over RR it is very generic unless they voluntarily ask for ADRs. I strongly believe this