+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
even i m feeling very depressed today..its 8 and half months for me ..my file is just not being picked up...RR really worries me all the time...cant sleep at night

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
even i m feeling very depressed today..its 8 and half months for me ..my file is just not being picked up...RR really worries me all the time...cant sleep at night
RR means at least ur file is picked up for processing. so can maybe expect good news soon. :)
what is your timeline?
and i understand how depressed it feels. literally sucks :-(

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
oh nice, i have no travel history and i am single applicant. do you think this why they are delaying to process my application?
It has nothing to do with you being single. I am single applicant too and had travel history but got mine approved early this month. So, don't presume anything unnecessarily. It will come soon to you too. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Application18

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
It has nothing to do with you being single. I am single applicant too and had travel history but got mine approved early this month. So, don't presume anything unnecessarily. It will come soon to you too. It's just a matter of time.
these thoughts do come to you when nothing seems to be working for you.
even some of the most complicated applications have got it by now. i don't even get any update even when i call ircc nor do they respond to CSEs.
i am even scared of being in SS. dont know what is happening.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
RR means at least ur file is picked up for processing. so can maybe expect good news soon. :)
what is your timeline?
and i understand how depressed it feels. literally sucks :-(
my file was last touched on march 12th...and the guy put RR in everything..my job could not be confirmed, noc seems inconsistent and even fund has RR...i sent duty/reference, employment and experience certificate...my agent did not upload paystubs..after receiving gcms...i sent my paystubs and contact info of my boss as i felt that they may not have been able to reach my company...at least they should ask for my proof of fund or some adr..i have my gift deed ready..but after march 12th, they just put RR and kept it aside

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
my file was last touched on march 12th...and the guy put RR in everything..my job could not be confirmed, noc seems inconsistent and even fund has RR...i sent duty/reference, employment and experience certificate...my agent did not upload paystubs..after receiving gcms...i sent my paystubs and contact info of my boss as i felt that they may not have been able to reach my company...at least they should ask for my proof of fund or some adr..i have my gift deed ready..but after march 12th, they just put RR and kept it aside
Mine was last moved in IP2 on 24th Feb & just because of lack of communication between two Canadian agencies {IQAS forgot to mention no. of years in my PG Diploma ECA} IRCC has put my case in Review Required.
God knows how putting it in RR will resolve the matter.
In this 4+ months of waiting in RR, they could have simply asked IQAS to provide the missing no. of years in their ECA.

Reactions: Nimrod

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Mine was last moved in IP2 on 24th Feb & just because of lack of communication between two Canadian agencies {IQAS forgot to mention no. of years in my PG Diploma ECA} IRCC has put my case in Review Required.
God knows how putting it in RR will resolve the matter.
In this 4+ months of waiting in RR, they could have simply asked IQAS to provide the missing no. of years in their ECA.
hmm..but if i were u, i wouldn't worry because RR is just for education stuff...sooner or later they will verify and u will get it but i m just pondering why they put RR for inconsistent NOC in my case, after 260-270 days if they reject me it would really break me...plus i won't qualify for next crs cutoff..they are so high now

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
hmm..but if i were u, i wouldn't worry because RR is just for education stuff...sooner or later they will verify and u will get it but i m just pondering why they put RR for inconsistent NOC in my case, after 260-270 days if they reject me it would really break me...plus i won't qualify for next crs cutoff..they are so high now
As u have already uploaded the supporting documents, so nothing to worry much... They will ease out the situation.
You will hear some good news pretty soon.:)

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hey Buddy

It bothers me to see you losing sleep over this and I couldn't stop myself from writing to you.

Please don't let this affect you so much I know it is tough but just keep some faith. I'll tell you my case. I received my PPR in 8 months.

I had ordered gcms notes and fortunately my PPR came in before my GCMS notes. When the notes came in I was shocked to see almost everything marked as review required and Noc not matching ref letter etc etc but I was never requested an ADR.

So my point here is that RR is a generic thing and not very serious. Also Noc not matching and all is something they can actually overlook. It is just a matter of time that they'll release your PPR too.

Unless there is a serious ADR requested I don't see a problem. Hang in tight buddy. It will be worth it.

It just cannot see my fellow future Canadians losing sleep over this.

All the best.

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Di
Did you receive an ADR or u uploaded modified docs as per GCMS feedback ??