+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello,
i called IRCC yesterday, the agent was adamant and didn't wish to tell me anything.
I asked her very specifically that my eligibility was met as per my last call, what is the status now or if there is any change?
she simply says, the documents you provided are being reviewed and you should not be calling us to inquire about the status.
i should not call them, nor will they respond to CSEs nor will they process my application.
what justice is this?
Relax buddy...
We all are facing the same scenario.
Better to keep patience {although it's getting impossible now} & do as per IRCC's directives.:rolleyes:

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Well guys, I'm happy to introduce you an updated table! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17YEev0rDFUrglDIewyLuf0W62uyJo072TjQyR2MQu4U/

I converted data provided by @MintyUK and managed to skim through the last 30 page of the topic to update the information about those who received PPR since the table was last updated.

Thanks a lot @MintyUK for your hard job during this months of waiting!

If there are members of the topic who would like to maintain the table and maybe post screenshots to the thread, I will be happy to share access to the file. DM me your e-mail and I'll give you permissions to edit it.
Great work! Thank you for sharing!

You could also register my case, if you want. Here are the details:

CPC: Mexico (transferred from Ottawa in June)
AOR: Oct 5th 2018
Stream: FSW-O
Stage: IP1
Stage date: 02.11.2018
Eligibility: RR
Criminality: NS
Security: NS

I will probably get updated information since I should get GCMS pretty soon.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Great work! Thank you for sharing!

You could also register my case, if you want. Here are the details:

CPC: Mexico (transferred from Ottawa in June)
AOR: Oct 5th 2018
Stream: FSW-O
Stage: IP1
Stage date: 02.11.2018
Eligibility: RR
Criminality: NS
Security: NS

I will probably get updated information since I should get GCMS pretty soon.
Done :)

lexyhas

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys,
Just wanted to thank all of you for keeping me company in the wait frustration, for giving me hope and sharing your personal knowledge.

We got our golden email last evening and we're THRILLED! After 251 days... its FINALLY here!

Our timeline:
AOR oct 17th
According to gcms notes everything looked good and we passed eligibility back in nov2018 and our file wasn't touched for a while.
Called 3 times. 1st time when we hit 6 months and they said they were doing background check. 2nd time was 2-3 weeks after the first and they asked to call back in a month. 3rd time they said background check was still in progress and there was nothing for me to do but wait.
No ghost email or update before the ppr email. The emails we got were: ita, aor, medicals passed, biometrics received and then... Ready for Visa after a looong wait.

We hope you all get yours soon and that we may run into each other in the near future :) best wishes to you all!

Ceinwynie

Jun 26, 2019
I just called the agent and she said that my ]egibility is “review required”, can someone tel me what this means? My AOR is 16th October and I am a pnp applicant. She also said that a junior analyzed my profile but sent it to a senior agent, I'm afraid something is wrong with my file =(

Last edited:

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
I just called the agent and she said that my my egibility is “review required”, can someone tel me what this means? My AOR is 16th October and I am a pnp applicant. She also said that a junior analyzed my profile but sent it to a senior agent, I'm afraid something is wrong with my file =(
I would suggest to order the GCMS notes or request the agent to give little more information on where the RR is required.