+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I got a ghost after 2 days after submitting the ADR and when I called I was told that my eligibility is passed. Also, last week I got a PRPF request so that seems except security everything is good.
Interesting. Because I know that my eligibility is passed since April 5. So in your case they needed your CV for eligibility checks, I guess.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Interesting. Because I know that my eligibility is passed since April 5. So in your case they needed your CV for eligibility checks, I guess.
I don’t think so, otherwise they would have not passed my eligibility so quickly :confused:

Last edited:

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
I am not sure why some people were asked to send to VFS and some people to the consulate. When I contacted VFS in LA, they told me that my passport was sent to Consulate and they didn't provide me with any tracking number. Which VFS did you send it to?
This is Mumbai vfs that I sent it to.

Thank you for your help I just received my stamped passpo

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
This is Mumbai vfs that I sent it to.

Thank you for your help I just received my stamped passpo
Oh! I realized that people in India are supposed to send to VFS unlike here where we are supposed to send to Consulate.

Great! Congratulations again. Did you make your travel plans already?

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
You will get PPR soon. Until I completed 8 months nothing was moving except meds pass and Eligibility Met. Was stuck in IP1 for the longest time. Once I crossed the 8 month mark, I moved to IP2, got a request for re-medical and then after submitting medical reports got PPR within 10 days. There is still hope.
Thank you so much that gives me hope! The waiting with no update is the worst part but I'm glad things worked out well for you

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I got a ghost after 2 days after submitting the ADR and when I called I was told that my eligibility is passed. Also, last week I got a PRPF request so that seems except security everything is good.
That is a good update. Hopefully things will move swiftly from here.

Reactions: ViAchKoN

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi everyone,

I finally got the big update on my file today. It says my application has been approved. I got the "ready for visa" email on May 22nd and i sent my Passport on June the 4th.

I have a question. After logging in canada.ca, i see the following info.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final decision

• June 20, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Document Status Help - Document Status
Name : XXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) : XXXX
Document : Counterfoil
Document number : TXXX1
Expiry date : 2019/10/03
Status Updated Date 2019/06/20
Travel document Number : XXXX
Country of Issue : India
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone shed some light on the information above? Just an FYI, my wP expirses somewhere late November 2019. What is the expiry date for? Is this how its supposed to look like, once your applicaltion has been approved?

Thanks!

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I finally got the big update on my file today. It says my application has been approved. I got the "ready for visa" email on May 22nd and i sent my Passport on June the 4th.

I have a question. After logging in canada.ca, i see the following info.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final decision

• June 20, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Document Status Help - Document Status
Name : XXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) : XXXX
Document : Counterfoil
Document number : TXXX1
Expiry date : 2019/10/03
Status Updated Date 2019/06/20
Travel document Number : XXXX
Country of Issue : India
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone shed some light on the information above? Just an FYI, my wP expirses somewhere late November 2019. What is the expiry date for? Is this how its supposed to look like, once your applicaltion has been approved?

Thanks!
I've not gotten my PPR yet but based on my other friends progress, the expiry date is the last day which you must land in canada.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
I've not gotten my PPR yet but based on my other friends progress, the expiry date is the last day which you must land in canada.
Got it. I did some research. So the expiry date is usually 1 year from the date you did your medical. As i did my medical in the last week of September, I can ( kind of) assume that that's the reason why my expiry date is in the beginning of October. I hope this is how its done.

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Got the below email in response to the reminder sent to CPC Ottawa. It came from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Not sure if this is in response to the reminder sent by the call center agent on May 15th or the reminder sent yesterday:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Got the below email in response to the reminder sent to CPC Ottawa. It came from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Not sure if this is in response to the reminder sent by the call center agent on May 15th or the reminder sent yesterday:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
This is one of two generic responses that everyone gets. It doesn't really mean anything.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Day by day... Weeks are passing... So are the months.
About to enter 10th month very soon... With no sign of PPR in sight.
God knows... Wat IRCC is planning for us.
Really disheartened with the end of another precious week.:(

Reactions: Max_Rimon