+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello friends, I am already a PR in Canada. We applied FSW Outland for my sister from India with AOR 29 Oct 2018. Her medicals are passed since 27 Nov 2018. We received a request for ADR to prove my sibling relationship with her on 4 April 2019 which we submitted in the 7 days time frame. When we received the ADR request, the online account also updated to say that we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and your background check is in progress. The eligibility is still showing under progress also. After this literally we've had no update. We've sent two CSE queries with absolutely no response. My sister wants to call CIC but the number we are trying from their website doesn't seem to work. Next week she will cross the 8 month mark. Can someone suggest a number we can contact CIC on from India? Is there a point to raise GCMS notes? Thanks.
+16139444000

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just got off the call. Nothing new... Ottawa CPC has not responded to the reminder sent to them on May 15. The agent sent a follow up reminder today...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
True...
But it will turn in to good luck very soon.
Stay positive brother.
We all are stuck-up in the same boat... & the captain is absconding.:D
I get the feeling my case officer has died with my application in queue and Ottawa VO is deciding what to do with the queue. I can't think of any other reason why my case is still pending for final review.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello friends, I am already a PR in Canada. We applied FSW Outland for my sister from India with AOR 29 Oct 2018. Her medicals are passed since 27 Nov 2018. We received a request for ADR to prove my sibling relationship with her on 4 April 2019 which we submitted in the 7 days time frame. When we received the ADR request, the online account also updated to say that we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and your background check is in progress. The eligibility is still showing under progress also. After this literally we've had no update. We've sent two CSE queries with absolutely no response. My sister wants to call CIC but the number we are trying from their website doesn't seem to work. Next week she will cross the 8 month mark. Can someone suggest a number we can contact CIC on from India? Is there a point to raise GCMS notes? Thanks.
+16139444000
Mean while request the notes too

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys!

My congratulations to everyone who received their pprs and landing interview invitations!

Meanwhile, I have been requested for ADR on June 11 - CV/resume (brief explanation of education, qualifications and experience). Feel very upset. Why would they ask for it? Security started on April 5 as per call center agent. Any ideas, guys?
I was also requested to upload these documents on 6 months from AOR. Many say that is a strong indicator of SS.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was also requested to upload these documents on 6 months from AOR. Many say that is a strong indicator of SS.
I do not know how that is related to SS but even I have noticed that many who received ADR for Resume/CV/Student information eventually ended up in comprehensive security screening.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I do not know how that is related to SS but even I have noticed that many who received ADR for Resume/CV/Student information eventually ended up in comprehensive security screening.
Not getting ppr even after 7.5 months is enough to depress..... Now concluding that this adr leads to SS is really making me hopeless :(

Reactions: SithLord