+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Queue of torture. Sometimes, I feel that I should raise a webform and write all the frustration that is in my mind.

This wait is nerve-wracking. :( :(
For all I know, we could be in this queue forever.

I already sent my frustrating through CSE. They replied giving me a link where I can complain about the processing times. Absolutely pathetic!!

Can't really understand how they can just leave our files in queue for so long. Has anyone even bothered to monitor these queues?

Reactions: Max_Rimon

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Raised another CSE webform today and I am so confused and don't remember that we receive an ack email for the webform submission or not. On the website it is showing submitted.

Due to this waiting nightmare, I have ordered GCMS notes as well on June 11 to see what the hell is going on in the back-end.
Even I ordered GCMS notes yesterday just to see which incompetent case officer is handling my case.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
@SithLord When will god hear our plea and prayers?? I am happy for the people who are getting the golden emails but a bit demotivated for our cases as there is no progress and we are waiting for a review by the officer.

In 2 days I will be completing 8 months.
Same here bro...
AOR - 5th Oct
In Review required since past 4 months.
About to enter 10 month next month.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bro it is indeed true that slowly the spark fades away. I was so excited when i filed my application and i didn't even call them for 1 and half month now
Brother, on May 9th the agent told me my application only requires a final review by the officer after which I should hear a decision soon. My Eligibility was recommended Pass. Back then she said my new estimated completion date is June 11, 2019 so she was very confident that it will be processed within this timeline.

Meanwhile, cases that were marked for Review Required have received PPR and I am still waiting. So when did Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass cases become more complex to process than Review Required? What nonsense is this?

Reactions: Punjab94

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Brother, on May 9th the agent told me my application only requires a final review by the officer after which I should hear a decision soon. My Eligibility was recommended Pass. Back then she said my new estimated completion date is June 11, 2019 so she was very confident that it will be processed within this timeline.

Meanwhile, cases that were marked for Review Required have received PPR and I am still waiting. So when did Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass cases become more complex to process than Review Required? What nonsense is this?
My first due date was 6th May.
Then again an agent raised a reminder & the new due date was 17th June.:(

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
But ultimately, we must see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Every PPR we are seeing now a days from amongst our fellows is a ray of hope for rest of us... That at least there is a movement... That too in a positive direction.

Reactions: passa

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

Don't worry bro...
Your PPR is just around the corner.
Sometimes we do not know how far we are from achieving our goal.
We have already done our part at our best.
All we can do as of now is to just relax & let things flow at their pace as we have no control on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry bro...
Your PPR is just around the corner.
Sometimes we do not how far we are from achieving our goal.
We have already done our part at our best.
All we can do as of now is to just relax & let things flow at their pace as we have no control on it.
I know, been really waiting to hear the good news but it is just frustrating. I seriously do not understand how my case can be ignored if it is in the same as those who are getting PPR.

This nightmare journey just never seems to end.

Now I wonder what they are going to do in July.

Last edited:

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
I know, been really waiting to hear the good news but it is just frustrating. I seriously do not understand how my case can be ignored if it is in the same as those who are getting PPR.

This nightmare journey just never seems to end.

Now I wonder what they have are going to do in July.
Actually helpless situation we are in.
Can't do anything.