+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Did you raise a webform or request cic agent for an update, it might be because of that.
Right, I called IRCC as I wrote couple of posts ago. So yep, this is the reply to so-called reminder by an agent. Actually, the agent told me that he would ask for an updated status, but he asked about new due date. So currently I see no reason to call them again until I get my notes from CBSA.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Right, I called IRCC as I wrote couple of posts ago. So yep, this is the reply to so-called reminder by an agent. Actually, the agent told me that he would ask for an updated status, but he asked about new due date. So currently I see no reason to call them again until I get my notes from CBSA.
Exactly, wait for your notes and you will get an clear idea

Reactions: whiterabbit

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Guys I received my PPR now. I can’t tell you what a happy moment it is for us:
Timeline:
AOR: 18 Oct
Medicals passed: 16 Nov
IP1: 17 Nov
ADR for PCC Oman: 8 May
Still at IP1 then PPR email today
I would like to take this opportunity to thank this group which acted as a support during this painful waiting time. I also hope all others receive their PPR at the earliest.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Guys, suddenly received an email from Ottawa VO even though I didn't write to them anything. I only called IRCC several days ago and an agent told me he would send a reminder to the responsible officer.

Subject: RE: IMM_BF_Due_Date

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Any idea about the nature of this email? Is it a reaction of the officer to the sent reminder or smth else?
Yes i received an email saying that my file in queue for review. After calling an agent sent a reminder.
you will find the conversation of the agent in the bottom.

Reactions: whiterabbit

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Timeline:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank this group which acted as a support during this painful waiting time. I also hope all others receive their PPR at the earliest.
congratulations...what time did u receive ppr and did u receive any ghost update...any review required in gcms? i have RR in my gcms and really worried

Reactions: Twinklerose

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Timeline:
congratulations and good luck to us

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I think they can't give me any details as my file is currently under review by CBSA. In several days my security will have been going for two months already... Ordered CBSA notes couple of days back.
Lol. Sorry to chuckle but just 2 months of Security and you're restless. I have been on security going to 7 months now. So have a lot of people. Average time is 6-7 months. So buckle up for the wait.

Reactions: sentieh

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Lol. Sorry to chuckle but just 2 months of Security and you're restless. I have been on security going to 7 months now. So have a lot of people. Average time is 6-7 months. So buckle up for the wait.
As I know, the regular time for security (without comprehensive SS) is 3-12 weeks. Most people clear this stage in several weeks. 6-7 months is definitely in-depth SS I think.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Yes i received an email saying that my file in queue for review. After calling an agent sent a reminder.
you will find the conversation of the agent in the bottom.
Well, it's getting clear now. Looks like those who received PPR after the reminder had completed all the stages, and the officer had simply approved the file. In all other cases reminders seem to be useless...

Last edited:

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
i spoke to an agent last night-
i told him that June 4th was the date given to me to call ircc if i did not get any update till then.
After checking for a couple of mins, he said he tried to send correspondence to the head office about my case but he got a reply that this case is already waiting to be reviewed by an officer and hence he cannot send a reminder or correspondence.
so i must just keep waiting.
i really don't know what that means.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
HEY GUYS, IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

Woke up this morning, and was expecting nothing at all. I opened my mail and almost spat out my tea.
After reading about it on this forum so much, I thought I was ready but I wasn't. There it was, just sitting there.

No, not the RFV Mail, but a mail from my agent telling me that it's been 8 months since my AOR.
I numbly wrote back "Thanks for telling me that, I feel so much better now."

Back to waiting.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
i spoke to an agent last night-
i told him that June 4th was the date given to me to call ircc if i did not get any update till then.
After checking for a couple of mins, he said he tried to send correspondence to the head office about my case but he got a reply that this case is already waiting to be reviewed by an officer and hence he cannot send a reminder or correspondence.
so i must just keep waiting.
i really don't know what that means.
Actually, almost all of the remaining applications are in the same state as of now... Either they are in IP1 or IP2.
The best thing we can do is to wait & pray for our files to be processed ASAP.:)

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

Woke up this morning, and was expecting nothing at all. I opened my mail and almost spat out my tea.
After reading about it on this forum so much, I thought I was ready but I wasn't. There it was, just sitting there.

No, not the RFV Mail, but a mail from my agent telling me that it's been 8 months since my AOR.

Back to waiting.
Good one...:D:D

Hopefully, we'll get our PPRs very soon.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018

Back to waiting.
:mad::D:D