+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Guys, I received an email today with the heading ‘Ready for visa’ and to submit passport n pics to conclude the decision. Is this how it comes? Also I know my medical got expired last week. I did it in May even though I submitted the application in October. Why haven’t they mentioned it?
Congrats!
If they haven't mentioned it, they have probably extended the validity of your meds. You will see the date you must come to Canada before as soon as you receive your passport with a stamped visa and COPR back.

Reactions: SithLord

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Guys, I received an email today with the heading ‘Ready for visa’ and to submit passport n pics to conclude the decision. Is this how it comes? Also I know my medical got expired last week. I did it in May even though I submitted the application in October. Why haven’t they mentioned it?
Hi

Kindly share your AOR date

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Congrats. Could you please share your timeline and stream?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
It kind of looks like everyone around me are getting PPR while I am just cheering for them and waiting for something that may never come in the near future :D:D:D:D
If you got into SS, it will be an immense help for this forum :D :D :D

Of course, it will suck for you. Many people's happiness > one person's happiness. LOL

sam_dj45

Jun 4, 2019
I just opened my account and saw "Application/Profile updated" message but nothing has changed.

My timeline:

AOR: 13th Oct
Med:9th Nov
IP2: 12th of March

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Guys, suddenly received an email from Ottawa VO even though I didn't write to them anything. I only called IRCC several days ago and an agent told me he would send a reminder to the responsible officer.

Subject: RE: IMM_BF_Due_Date

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Any idea about the nature of this email? Is it a reaction of the officer to the sent reminder or smth else?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Guys, suddenly received an email from Ottawa VO even though I didn't write to them anything. I only called IRCC several days ago and an agent told me he would send a reminder to the responsible officer.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Any idea about the nature of this email? Is it a reaction of the officer to the sent reminder or smth else?
Yes I received the same email after having an agent send a reminder about my application.
I think all they do is raising a cse on our behalf and asking for a status update. If you scroll down this email you will see the original message of the agent you talked to.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Nothing to worry , regular update email

Reactions: whiterabbit

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yes that's definitely response to the remainder. I received a different one on Monday for the remainder sent on Friday.

A month ago, I did get that exact same response from Ottawa VO. So seems like your BG checks are still progress.

Reactions: whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Yes I received the same email after having an agent send a reminder about my application.
I think all they do is raising a cse on our behalf and asking for a status update. If you scroll down this email you will see the original message of the agent you talked to.
Thanks, found the original message written by the agent. He simply asked about new BF date and nothing more :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I think they can't give me any details as my file is currently under review by CBSA. In several days my security will have been going for two months already... Ordered CBSA notes couple of days back.
Did you raise a webform or request cic agent for an update, it might be because of that.