+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
A
Thank you. I will keep you updated for sure. My medicals are valid till Sep 28th 2019.
For all the folks who are planning to apply, My application was under RR because my age changed between ITA and e-APR and therefore my CRS points reduced from 472 to 467 and required a review by an officer before approval. It took almost 6 months for an officer to review my application. So, if you don't want to land in a similar situation, please make sure your age doesn't change between your ITA and e-APR.
Thanks for this. Actually am also in that category but have high hopes. I read somewhere on CIC website that a rule can be applied by officer to waive that age issue so far as the age was correct as at ITA submission.

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Guys, it's PPR time for me. I got it exactly the day as I posted earlier on this forum. I did mention that it will take 225-230 days for PPR and here it is on the 230th day. :p I never called CIC and never ordered any notes but waited on patiently. Hopefully, everyone will get yours this week or next week.

A couple of questions for the letter I received:
1. The document says the photos should be taken by a professional photographer. Can I go to Costco and get the photographs done? :confused:
2. Do I need to go to a professional to get the BMI sheet filled up that CIC has sent with ready for visa document?

My Timeline:
Stream: FSW-O
No of applicant(s): 1
Citizenship: India
Country of Residence: USA
NOC: 2172
ITA: Sep 2018
eAOR: Oct 17, 2018
PPR: Jun 04, 2019

Thanks for all your help!

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Guys, it's PPR time for me. I got it exactly the day as I posted earlier on this forum. I did mention that it will take 225-230 days for PPR and here it is on the 230th day. :p I never called CIC and never ordered any notes but waited on patiently. Hopefully, everyone will get yours this week or next week.

1. The document says the photos should be taken by a professional photographer. Can I go to Costco and get the photographs done? :confused:
2. Do I need to go to a professional to get the BMI sheet filled up that CIC has sent with ready for visa document?

My Timeline:

Congrats.

Hope everyone will get soon.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello again ..
Friends can u plz tell me if any of u getting PPR got information/approval letter in ur CIC account i am inland applicant living in brampton, ontario and i got approval letter/ information letter in my cic account.. now for furthur steps i got reply from CSE that etobicoke office will contact me shortly like for landing and copr etc. Is this only for inland applicants .... kindly share your PPR format of email .. thank you it will be helpful

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

My Timeline:

Congratulations buddy..:)

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
PPR Guys. I’m so happy and elated.

AOR: Oct 6th
Medicals Passed: Nov 3rd
Biometrics done: Nov 5th
ADR: May 29th (Given 7days to Submit)
Submitted: May 30th
Called IRCC 3rd of June: Eligibility, Security and Criminality all PASSED
Visa Office: Ottawa
Ghost Update: June 4th (maybe due to the maintenance)
PPR: June 5th (Dated June 4th)

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
PPR Guys. I’m so happy and elated.

AOR: Oct 6th
Medicals Passed: Nov 3rd
Biometrics done: Nov 5th
ADR: May 29th (Given 7days to Submit)
Submitted: May 30th
Called IRCC 3rd of June: Eligibility, Security and Criminality all PASSED
Visa Office: Ottawa
Ghost Update: June 4th (maybe due to the maintenance)
PPR: June 5th (Dated June 4th)

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
Congratulations.

Reactions: OnyekaEje

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah... The wait is literally getting depressing.
It's a mixed kind of feeling... On one hand seeing our fellows receiving their PPRs gives positivity & hope... that things are moving:D.
On the other hand... Not getting our PPR gives a feel of "I am left alone:(".
Yeah... I'm about to start thinking I will stay here forever. Like you know, the only person left on the ship :D

Reactions: SithLord

vrajour

Aug 10, 2018
Congrats to everyone. Got my PPR today as well. Letter dated 4th June, got it today in the morning.
Timeline:
Aor-25th October
Mep- 23rd november
Ip2- 4th June, (I checked my account after a while and saw that bg status had changed to processing)
Ppr-5th June
I had sent cse's in between and got the mail from cpc Ottawa that my file required additional verifications sometime in mid may. Was a bit worried then. Bit I guess it was generic. So don't worry if anyone else recieved it.
Thank you to everyone on this forum. Could anyone guide me as to the process now. I'm based in himachal pradesh india and my closest vfs is in chandigarh.

Last edited: