+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
The maintenance is today. People received updates yesterday.
Oh okay. The maintenance just finished my time here because I tried to open it twice this morning but got the maintenance error. Now that it opened I saw the “Application/Profile Updated” under status. So I’d like to know if it is due to the display revamp or that PPR is on its way for me. Lol

londoneye222

May 12, 2018
Oh okay. The maintenance just finished my time here because I tried to open it twice this morning but got the maintenance error. Now that it opened I saw the “Application/Profile Updated” under status. So I’d like to know if it is due to the display revamp or that PPR is on its way for me. Lol
id like to know too, same happened with me ( didnt check for last few days). NOV Aor

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
This recent change in the CIC website -- after the maintenance -- can be really good for future updates! Other than the fact that it looks more professional, it gives the exact date of each update, which is convenient if you want to look back and check your update dates!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
How do you get to know about IP2 stage?
For non biometric countries
BG check status becomes we r processing Ur BG check.from your application is in progress.this update is Ip2

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi Guys,,

Feels surreal while I write this.

I received my PPR. I still can't believe it is in my inbox.

I have no words to thank this for group the amount of help, motivation and moral support that's been given to me.

Just want to tell you all that PPR s have started rolling out and hope each and every one of you gets yours ! Cheers and many many many thanks
Congratulations!! wish you a wonderful life in maple country. :) :)
I hope I also get an update as after the medical passed on Nov 23,2018. AOR is Oct 24, 2018. Eligibility check going on.

Reactions: karishmar

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
My timeline:

AOR- Oct 6, 2018
MEP- Nov 8, 2018
IP2- March 10, 2018
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- under review
Security- not started
Visa Office- Ottawa

I emailed CPC-Ottawa last month and received a generic reply stating my application requires additional verifications. I ordered GCMS notes after that. I called CIC today to check if there was any update but it seems I am stuck in the exact same situation as last month. Haven’t received any ADRs or communication from them. Anybody here knows what could be taking so long? And if there is anything I can do to get the process going?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
My timeline:

AOR- Oct 6, 2018
MEP- Nov 8, 2018
IP2- March 10, 2018
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- under review
Security- not started
Visa Office- Ottawa

I emailed CPC-Ottawa last month and received a generic reply stating my application requires additional verifications. I ordered GCMS notes after that. I called CIC today to check if there was any update but it seems I am stuck in the exact same situation as last month. Haven’t received any ADRs or communication from them. Anybody here knows what could be taking so long? And if there is anything I can do to get the process going?
Most of us are in the exactly same situation... Although timelines may vary by a week or two.
Just waiting for our turn patiently.
Hopefully, this week we may see some action on our files.:)

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
  • Just finished the call with the agent and she told that your file is waiting for a review by an officer.
  • I told her that I have spent more than 7 months and no updates after the medical passed on Nov 23, 2018.
  • She told that right after this call she will send a reminder to the officer.
  • As per the agent, nothing negative in the application and no action required from my end.
  • Hoping for the best. Fingers crossed.