+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Coldstar

May 15, 2019
Hi guys..:(
Does anybody know how we get our COPR faster...? I am so frustrated now.
I called , sent webform, and requested GCMS notes...
what else should I do other than that? Losing all my patience.!!! :(
I’m pretty sure the officer hasn’t seen my file since my medical passed.
It’s June already...

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
Background in a term that is used for Criminality + Eligiblity + security. BG is not mentioned is the GCMS so i suggest you to believe on stages
Your following stages are cleared
R10
Criminality
medical

Following stages are left
Eligibility
Security.
Ah...I see.
Thanks for the input. It seems like my application hasn't been picked up for eligibility check yet then.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

sentieh

Jan 14, 2019
I see everyone here very passionate about moving to Canada. Many people succeed and many come across disappointment. Today I would like to spread this message that the people who could not succeed in migrating to Canada should not feel sad at all, here is why:

1.) Life is a beautiful bliss, it is not dependent upon being in Canada to be happy.

2.) Success in life is not dependent upon a specific country.

3.) Life is Canada for immigrants is not a piece of cake. Many immigrants struggle to even meet their ends. There are very less white-collar jobs here and Canada is an expensive country. So, Canada is surely not a heaven.

4.) Countries like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan have rapidly growing economies. They'll be the future soon.

I am trying to tell a truth and I hope it will help people here. Do know that if you could not come to Canada, that does not mean you lost a lot in life. Keep your hope alive for a life full of happiness and success even if you are not in Canada :)

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
note 1 and 2 states nothing significant
i uploaded reference letter with all duties but my agent chose 2147 noc...i kinda felt thaf 2188 noc was more close to the work i was doing...network engineer stuff...my duties were elaborate with abt 1 and half page points..dont know what to do now..feel like an idiot...even employment could not be confirmed..my project is over and i m relieved from job..my boss is posted in new project in kuwait..i feel as if ircc hardly makes any effort to verify job....i agree my office contact as stated on letter head is unreachable cuz the site office is no more since completion of project but at least they could contact HQ office in korea...i dont want to depress others here but i just kept crying today
I can understand your frustration, brother.
How did you trust your agent more than yourself? Those guys don't even know how to file their own application.
It is not about contacting your employer but about the NOC you chose which caused the problem.
@legalfalcon Can he change his NOC at this stage?If not, what are his options?Thanks in advance!

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
lm1010 Any update buddy? Did you order GCMS again? We are done with 8 months as well. Will be entering 9th month now :confused:
No luck at all. I have ordered the second set of GCMS notes which I should receive during the 2nd week of June. BGC has still not started. Looks like the case officer forgot about my file. What about you? Any progress??

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I can understand your frustration, brother.
How did you trust your agent more than yourself? Those guys don't even know how to file their own application.
It is not about contacting your employer but about the NOC you chose which caused the problem.
@legalfalcon Can he change his NOC at this stage?If not, what are his options?Thanks in advance!
The NOC is not about the title or your education. The job duties you mention in the work reference letter should substantially match the job duties of the NOC selected.

This is the criteria.

Reactions: Abhi2056

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
The NOC is not about the title or your education. The job duties you mention in the work reference letter should substantially match the job duties of the NOC selected.

This is the criteria.
Job duties mismatch was mentioned in his GCMS notes. What are his options?

Reactions: bornloser113

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
yes. When did you order the notes? because the last entry was done in March
I ordered the Notes on May 1.
My file was transferred to Montreal on April 4.
I think it just means my file's collecting dust right now, and I'm really worried it'll be there for a long time

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
No luck at all. I have ordered the second set of GCMS notes which I should receive during the 2nd week of June. BGC has still not started. Looks like the case officer forgot about my file. What about you? Any progress??
No update or change in status for me too. Need to order GCMS notes again.

Reactions: Adityas22

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019

This is the criteria.
can i send a letter stating new noc or should i send another duty letter that matches my currently chosen noc?

Reactions: Adityas22