+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
I have filed in April 2019
So seems that it ll be a long wait. I’m FSW-O-India.
Strange that they are taking so long or is it because of this particular NOC?
Am from Nigeria by the way. It's actually taking long but I don't think it's due to NOC. Someone suggested it may be, but generally the backlogs for Ottawa have been massive, and they are just taking their time with those above 6 months. I just ordered GCMS, best I can do for now, just continuing with life, and remain happy till the mail comes. :)

Reactions: Salz_yahoo

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
hi..i wish to upload my new job duties letter via webform...how should i do it...should i click on "replacement documents, amendments"
or "Permanent Residence(applied online)", also how many days will it take to show in my profile that the docs were accepted?

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
hi..i wish to upload my new job duties letter via webform...how should i do it...should i click on "replacement documents, amendments"
or "Permanent Residence(applied online)", also how many days will it take to show in my profile that the docs were accepted?
You can use either one of them.I personally used Permanent Residence(applied online) while providing additional documents.
Since you are providing documents voluntarily, you won't see any changes on your application profile.But you will receive a response from IRCC in 5-7 days that your document has been forwarded to the office processing your application.
All the best!!

Reactions: bornloser113

reet2441

Jan 28, 2019
october 22nd aor..still no movement. i am in ip1 only.After medicals passed status hasn't changed at all.i have even the agents and all they say is we have have sent a message to your and have no other information is provided..

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
If i may ask, was your ADR requested after your 6-month time-line elapsed? What was required and what is your Visa Office?
No, my documents were request on March 9 & 14, and I'd have completed 6 months on April 6.
They asked me for my work experience documents and then for explanation for Proof of Funds.
My VO is Ottawa.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi
Did you get any kind of email regarding your application approval from cic or you just got the information from agent over phone?
I am asking this because i also got answer from agent that my application is approved and no email after that still waiting.
Thanks
No, I didn't get an email, I also learned about it over the phone.
I got my MP involved and they got a written answer from IRCC that application is approved on April 11 and current waiting time for interviews in Vancouver VO is 3 months.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello @kattarrina , how did you get in touch with the MP and how much time does he take to reply?is it for the inland applicants only ?
Hi, I did and yes it's for inland only. I called the office and the same day they've sent a request to IRCC.
They got an answer from IRCC in 2 days, saying my application is approved on April 11 and current waiting time for landing interview in Vancouver VO is 3 months.