+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
The first time I called, the agent wasn't very cooperative, but she told me that my processing has been pushed to June 28th. My AOR is Oct 5. So that is about 9 months processing time. I have called a few times since and none of the agents I talked to could see this date on my file. Not sure what to make of this....
Hi and sorry to interrupt, you said that your processing is pushed to June 28th, does it mean the estimated date that they will touch your file ?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi guys

I received my second ADR today May 27 2019. The request letter is for schedule A form Background Declaration to be filled out for my spouse and myself.

Has anyone else had to fill this form out ?
Any idea why you've got Schedule A request ? it's related to travel history, isn't it ?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Guys, I have to share something very strange and shocking. Today I spoke to the agent, my ADR was on 11 March ( AOR 30 Oct). She shacked my status with the officer - I asked, how long could it take from here - and she told me that the maximum due date for my file currently is 15 September!!!! Did anyone get info like that? ?? I don't know, what was more shocking in this answer - the date that I got, or the fact that they gave a date itself? And she stressed that this is the maximum, it could be less, of course...
Any thoughts, please.
Thanks for sharing such information , as we were all under the impression that the call center agent doesn't have any idea of what the officer is about and the information you have shared is amazing.

So by your response there is a due date for every application.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
guys any idea when is the next "BRING FORWARD DATE" after 6 months timeline
No idea brother...
Since past 2 web-forms & calls... I am asking for my new BF/due date only... Which earlier was 6th May as told by an agent on call which I made on 8th May... Although that agent raised a reminder for the case officer but did not disclosed any new date.

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys! Is there any BC-pnp inland applicant here? I only have recieved my med pass, in Nov and that was it! Are you in the same boat or you have recieved any other update?

Mara_Vlasenko

Apr 17, 2019
guys any idea when is the next "BRING FORWARD DATE" after 6 months timeline
I think, it can vary. I crossed 6 month on 23 April and my bring forward date is 31 May for now. But some October applicants from this thread have their bring forward date somewhere in June, July or even in August

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
I received an ADR after 7 months and they haven't reviewed it in the last 3 weeks so what are the chances that they are going to request more documents, one at a time at such a snail's pace?

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Guyssss So I received my PPR this morning ^_^
So much relieved with one good email. All the stress & worry ends up to this day. Believe and hang on, your PPR day surely is real soon :)

Big Thank You to each one of you for being there in this tough wait. :)
Congrats!!!

Reactions: harshey

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi and sorry to interrupt, you said that your processing is pushed to June 28th, does it mean the estimated date that they will touch your file ?
No idea what it means. It was only the agent that I spoke to for the first time who mentioned this date. On other calls, I asked them and they were not able to see that date anywhere on file....

Reactions: djangoboy