+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Bajanbee

Apr 5, 2019
Hi guys

I received my second ADR today May 27 2019. The request letter is for schedule A form Background Declaration to be filled out for my spouse and myself.

Has anyone else had to fill this form out ?

Last edited:

wang900328

May 27, 2019
Hi guys,

My AOR was Oct 12 (EE CEC inland) and the status has been at 'We are processing your background check' for a long time. I sent a web form on CIC to enquire one week ago and just got a reply saying 'all documents have been received and my application is still in process'.

Is there anyone applying by the same stream inland and AOR was in October? How is the application going?

Greatly appreciate any reply.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello experts,

My AOR is October 4th in April found out through GCMC notes that my application has RR for my Canadian experience. They cut down my 40 points. I am confused to order GCMC notes again. Anybody suggest I have apply notes again or wait for 1 more month. As we hear that ordering GCMC notes delays the application. Please help

R a m

May 25, 2019
Hi guys,

My AOR was Oct 12 (EE CEC inland) and the status has been at 'We are processing your background check' for a long time. I sent a web form on CIC to enquire one week ago and just got a reply saying 'all documents have been received and my application is still in process'.

Is there anyone applying by the same stream inland and AOR was in October? How is the application going?

Greatly appreciate any reply.

Thanks
Same as me. AOR on October 4th and then nothing so far. I know my eligibility is flagged as RR

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello friends I have RR and agent did not put any specific reason but he cut down 40 points so I am assuming it’s because of my work experience letter CanadA should I have to send LOE or have to wait for them to communicate

abburvenkat

May 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Here's my case and in that quite a long awaited one. The case is similar to some of the cases listed above:
I am an intra company transferee from India. NOC - Information Systems Manager
Class - CEC
AOR - 4th Oct 2018
Medicals - Nov 4th 2018
Requested RCMP - 4th Nov 2018
Completed RCMP Check - 15th Nov 2018

Got first GCMS Notes - end of March 2019.
Observed that the analyst put my case in review as my offer letter did not explicitly state that my offer will remain a year after PR is obtained. So, my the analyst counted my points as 413 ( deducted 50 points for employment offer) and marked my application as "Review Required". This was in the mid of Nov 2018. After this, the application has not been touched.

I uploaded a revised offer letter ( thanks to my company who supported this) with an offer letter which explicitly stated that I will continue in the role at least for a year or permanently after obtaining a PR.

I also observed that I crossed the 2 year canadian experience mark this april and with my spouse's IELTS scores, my scores would be 442 ( draw was 440) even without an offer letter.

Hence, along with the revised offer letter, I uploaded my spouse scores along with a detailed letter of explanation through the web form.

Requested for gcms notes on 22nd April. I also applied for a BWOP on 4th April.
Now, even the GCMS notes have been delayed ( 27th May was the 35th day but no sign yet).

Fingers crossed. Anyone with any suggestions on anything else I should do? Its been close to 8 months now and utterly frustrating.

Thank you!

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
De
Hello Everyone,

Here's my case and in that quite a long awaited one. The case is similar to some of the cases listed above:
I am an intra company transferee from India. NOC - Information Systems Manager
Class - CEC
AOR - 4th Oct 2018
Medicals - Nov 4th 2018
Requested RCMP - 4th Nov 2018
Completed RCMP Check - 15th Nov 2018

Got first GCMS Notes - end of March 2019.
Observed that the analyst put my case in review as my offer letter did not explicitly state that my offer will remain a year after PR is obtained. So, my the analyst counted my points as 413 ( deducted 50 points for employment offer) and marked my application as "Review Required". This was in the mid of Nov 2018. After this, the application has not been touched.

I uploaded a revised offer letter ( thanks to my company who supported this) with an offer letter which explicitly stated that I will continue in the role at least for a year or permanently after obtaining a PR.

I also observed that I crossed the 2 year canadian experience mark this april and with my spouse's IELTS scores, my scores would be 442 ( draw was 440) even without an offer letter.

Hence, along with the revised offer letter, I uploaded my spouse scores along with a detailed letter of explanation through the web form.

Requested for gcms notes on 22nd April. I also applied for a BWOP on 4th April.
Now, even the GCMS notes have been delayed ( 27th May was the 35th day but no sign yet).

Fingers crossed. Anyone with any suggestions on anything else I should do? Its been close to 8 months now and utterly frustrating.

Thank you!
Hi,

Any update on your BOWP..I have also applied for my PR and BOWP but no updates on either

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Guyssss So I received my PPR this morning ^_^
So much relieved with one good email. All the stress & worry ends up to this day. Believe and hang on, your PPR day surely is real soon :)

Big Thank You to each one of you for being there in this tough wait. :)
told ya

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Congrats to everyone for getting PPRs.

Today I have received reply from CIC :

" Your application received Oct 21, 2018 is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility requires review.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2019."

As per the response "timelines are not available". Really ?????? Getting frustrated.