Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Well, that’s the point. I worked for two companies and one of them didn’t accept to reflect my duties in the letter. So, i’m afraid the reason of RR in my case is my letter of work experience and unfortunatelly i can’t fix it because like i said my company didn’t accept to reflect my duties
Well, that is the reason, wait for IRCC to respond and keep praying that they don't create an issue.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Well I don't remember exactly, but..
2-oct: AOR
~25- Oct: medical passed
~10-12 Nov: 3 or 4 movement from bg check ongoing and not required
14 Nov: ADR (silly declaration in PoF). Submitted on 16th Nov.

Pin drop silence since then. Eligibility check ongoing, BG check not started.

13 may: background check ongoing.
14 may: PPR in (wife's spam folder ;p)

So it's like 7.5 months
Thanks for sharing.

sarath9000

May 27, 2019
Dear All,

My application has been updated to "Approved".

Thanks, everyone for your valuable inputs here.

Wishing you all PPR very soon.

Regards.
Hello Arun,

I received my PPR email two days ago. I'm just wondering if we have to submit Biometrics along with Passport and Photos. Could you please let me know what would be the process after receiving PPR.

Country of Birth and Residence: India
FSW O, Outland

Reactions: Thabitha Arun

Thabitha Arun

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello Arun,

I received my PPR email two days ago. I'm just wondering if we have to submit Biometrics along with Passport and Photos. Could you please let me know what would be the process after receiving PPR.

Country of Birth and Residence: India
FSW O, Outland
We received our ITA during September and AOR during October. Therefore we did not submit biometrics for our family. Guess this process started Dec 2018, so we just took a print out of the COPR and submitted our passports along with the photos ( format as required by cic). Once we submitted we got the stamped passports within a week.

sarath9000

May 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

I really can't thank this forum enough for providing so valuable insights and tips from other members. I thought the least I could do is return a favor by posting my timeline that would help other members. I can understand the pain and frustration you have been going through but all I can say is just don't let down your hopes because you are going to get there eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Here is my story...

ITA on Aug 8, 2018,
AOR on Oct 7, 2018
MEP: Sometime back in Dec 2018
Eligibility MET in Dec 2018
No updates ever since what so ever
Ordered 2 GCMS notes: in Feb 2019 and Apr 2019. Both were just replicas (Eligibility MET, Security & Criminality- NOT Started)
Called IRCC a few times and they said the same thing.
There wasn't a single day that I didn't log in to my account to see if my background check moved from IP1 to IP2
I called IRCC in the month of May, 2 consecutive weeks and told them that there was no progress since December. Luckily I got through good agents both the times and one of them sent a reminder to the case officer.
Boom.....Application moved to IP2 on May 23, Thursday, IST
Received PPR on May 25, Saturday, 8:00 AM IST.

I wish you all good luck and hope you all OCT folks receive PPR's.

sarath9000

May 27, 2019
We received our ITA during September and AOR during October. Therefore we did not submit biometrics for our family. Guess this process started Dec 2018, so we just took a print out of the COPR and submitted our passports along with the photos ( format as required by cic). Once we submitted we got the stamped passports within a week.
My AOR is OCT 7. So does it mean I don't have to go through biometrics?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hello everyone, its been a while I haven’t used this forum. Congrats to those who already got PPR and much strength to all those still waiting like me.

I have a question. I want to leave my job. Do I have to inform cic about that? All those who left their jobs, have they informed cic yet? @SithLord I remember you were talking about leaving job. Have you left it or not?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello everyone, its been a while I haven’t used this forum. Congrats to those who already got PPR and much strength to all those still waiting like me.

I have a question. I want to leave my job. Do I have to inform cic about that? All those who left their jobs, have they informed cic yet? @SithLord I remember you were talking about leaving job. Have you left it or not?
I left my job 2 weeks ago, and haven't informed CIC. Your CRS score relies on the job experience you already have, so I don't think it matters if you're currently employed or not.

Reactions: kaurkaur and pgpg

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Guys, I have to share something very strange and shocking. Today I spoke to the agent, my ADR was on 11 March ( AOR 30 Oct). She shacked my status with the officer - I asked, how long could it take from here - and she told me that the maximum due date for my file currently is 15 September!!!! Did anyone get info like that? ?? I don't know, what was more shocking in this answer - the date that I got, or the fact that they gave a date itself? And she stressed that this is the maximum, it could be less, of course...
Any thoughts, please.
The first time I called, the agent wasn't very cooperative, but she told me that my processing has been pushed to June 28th. My AOR is Oct 5. So that is about 9 months processing time. I have called a few times since and none of the agents I talked to could see this date on my file. Not sure what to make of this....

Reactions: djangoboy

mariusbaran

May 27, 2019
Hi guys,
First of all congratz to all who received PPR!
I've been following this forum for a while and it was extremely helpful to me (way more than the expensive lawyers). Now it's time for me to ask:
My profile says: Background check in progress, which means IP2 (?) since May 6th. So it has been more than 3 weeks I've been on IP2. IS that normal? I heard that people receive their PPR to SPAM folder. I've recently trashed my spam folder withouth checking it and have no ability to restore mail. WHat is the other way to find out if I've received PPR? I've been trying to call IRCC for few days now but they just cancel my call as they "receive too many calls at the moment".

Also. If I have to leave the country after 3 weeks for few months, what are my chances to get my landing until that time?
And after PPR, can I organize rest of the steps while being Outland?
Thx.
Branch: BC PNP Inland
AOR: October 13, 2018
Medicals: Medical passed 2018 November 28th
ADR1: April 4, 2019, Work Experience Documents. Submitted April 5
ADR2: April 8, 2019, Police records from additional country. Submitted April 16
IP2: May 6th
PPR: -
COPR: -
Landing: -

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Application Details:

ITA : 5th Sept '18
AOR : 17th Oct '18
MEP : 15th Nov '18
IP 1 : 15th Nov '18
RPRF Request : 27th Nov '18
RPRF Paid : 2nd Dec '18

Nationality : India
Country of Residence : India
FSW - OUTLAND

Reply as a result of mail to CPC-Ottawa: (Post 5 Days) (29th April '19) : Currently in queue for review by an officer.

Call Center : (24th April '19) Eligibility is met and background is yet to begin.

GCMS Notes (Received 15th May 19) (Dated 16th April) : A11.2 (Eligibility is met) , Info Sharing Complete, Reply from all shared partners appears to be received, yet Security Not Started and Criminality not started.

Reply as a result of mail to CPC-Ottawa on 19th May '19 of which reply is received on 28th May '19: Currently in queue for review by an officer.

There is not a single date of year 2019 in my GCMS notes except for my correspondence. Eligibility is met on 27th November and after that, the file is not touched.

Don't know, what's happening!

dmariez

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
7-11-2018
Congrats everyone who got theirs again. I called on Friday and got the "they know you're waiting, we can't do shit about it."