+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Dearest All,

Trust me, it is a great journey. Thanking god, family and all the people who have supported me through this forum and elsewhere. I received my PPR on 11/05/2019, submitted my documents on 14/05/2019, received message that IRCC has dispatched the envelope 23/05/2019 and my application is updated to "Approved" on 23/05/2019 on the portal.

I wish you all the best of luck and keep faith in God and you. Patience will surely bring goodies for all.

Good luck and Thank you again.
Congrats and wish you luck. Please share your timeline and also if you apply for BOWP

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Should I be applying for BOWP? My temporary status expires in 9 weeks. I don't think it should be necessary as I am expecting PPR "any day now". Surely it can't take another 9 weeks? I can't believe I am even having to consider this!

Edit: I should be able to delay applying for BOWP until right before my status expires, right? Like maybe wait until I have two weeks left? Then I should be under implied status?

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
We should make a petition to Canadian Immigration Minister, it may not help us but it can be helpful for future applicants.
I don't even mind putting a mail asking to give a refund as the processing time is delayed beyond a limit and that, the application hasn't been touched since November 18. This is a pure case of wilful negligence.

Reactions: bhu1 and SithLord

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
@karishmar I have also entered the 8th month and have same status like yours. I have called them multiple time and they said eligibility check is goin on. I have written an email to cpc ottawa on May 13 and still waiting for reply. IRCC sucks. There system is pathetic. I have not got any update after my medical was passed in Nov 23 2018. :( :(
I'm worried

Can they reject an application post it reaches IP2??

I've never received an ADR.

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Same boat!!

I have been in IP2 for almost a month now and soon entering my 8th month!! It is quite depressing really!!
Ya man.

All the more depressing coz I left my job and I have nothing to do.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't even mind putting a mail asking to give a refund as the processing time is delayed beyond a limit and that, the application hasn't been touched since November 18. This is a pure case of wilful negligence.
Unfortunately withdrawal request takes 16 weeks for them to process :confused:

I tried it and they rejected my withdrawal request because my application is in final stages. It's been in final stages for past 1 month :confused::D:D

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Haha.. now situation has started being funny.. My ielts will expire in june so for reapplying i have to reappear for ielts..

Let’s search for a new job now.. it’s enough.... the most important thing currently for me is to welcome our to be born with happiness not with frustration and agony..

All the best guys.. i wish and pray you all achieve your dreams n goals one day..

Reactions: Adityas22 and pgpg

Pamilerin05

Jan 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Yes it is possible!! Until your eligibility is not passed there are still chances of rejections.

I have seen cases that were rejected after 9 months
Hi,
What if eligibility has been met?
What are the chances of rejection?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Haha.. now situation has started being funny.. My ielts will expire in june so for reapplying i have to reappear for ielts..

Let’s search for a new job now.. it’s enough.... the most important thing currently for me is to welcome our to be born with happiness not with frustration and agony..

All the best guys.. i wish and pray you all achieve your dreams n goals one day..
What is the validity of your IELTS result ?