+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

Finally got the PPR !!! Golden Email ... Toronto Time May 17,2019 ... 4:30 pm
Thanks for support and guidance ... Best of Luck to all waiting for PPR ...
AOR - Oct 11
FSW - Inland
CPC - Ottawa
Processing Time - 7 Months 6 Days

“Ready for Visa” was in the following format ... Got email that account is updated check your cic account and in cic account the update was in name of “information letter” with following content ...

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

* Is it the new way of sending the ready for visa email, PPR ... or everyone gets like this ? Kindly advise ... so what you guys think that as me and spouse are here in canada only so we will get the appointment for stamping of passports at given address .. any inland applicant here... what will be the next procedure?
Hello Manjot Bhangu
Congratulations

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi. Please give me advise. I have applied permanent residence of Canada under federal program in 2006 and in 2013 I withdraw my application as I received letter from CIC for withdrawal the case and they asked for apply under the fast track on the basis of eligibility . They returned my fees. Is that application will effect my express entry and can this be the reason of delay.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi. Please give me advise. I have applied permanent residence of Canada under federal program in 2006 and in 2013 I withdraw my application as I received letter from CIC for withdrawal the case and they asked for apply under the fast track on the basis of eligibility . They returned my fees. Is that application will effect my express entry and can this be the reason of delay.
No, as it was not a refusal case it should not cause any delay.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys, just decided to re-read my notes and paid closer attention to the "assesment" section. Here are things that are written there:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Mispresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

The notes were generated on Apr 8 and there was no single word about the security (Eligibility and Criminality had passed on Apr 6). However, on May 6 when I called IRCC the agent told me that Security was in progress.

Do blank values in front of Security and HIRV mean that by the time when notes were generated Security had not been initiated yet, or do they mean that smth was going on about Security? Feel nervous as I have no idea when Security was started and how long it's gonna take...

Thanks in advance.
IF the security is blank, you will also see s15 / 16 on the top right corner of the GCMS notes of the assessment page.

The blank means that your security is IN PROGRESS.

The security details are always redacted in the GCMS notes.

Reactions: whiterabbit

AJain30

May 1, 2019
Are you inland pnp or Outland pnp?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
IF the security is blank, you will also see s15 / 16 on the top right corner of the GCMS notes of the assessment page.

The blank means that your security is IN PROGRESS.

The security details are always redacted in the GCMS notes.
Found s15(1) on the top right corner just as you said. Is it good?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Thanks! Can it be SS or does everything look like it should be? Am I to wait for couple more months?
In your notes, any page mentioned s15 or s16 on right top corner and page is blank ?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Last edited: