NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Good day!

Landing in Toronto on the 24th of August. I have a question. Can we re-use the WES evaluated credentials (Immigration stream) for employment in Canada?, or should we separately avail evaluation for employment stream again?

Reactions: Newbee2019

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Good day!

Landing in Toronto on the 24th of August. I have a question. Can we re-use the WES evaluated credentials (Immigration stream) for employment in Canada?, or should we separately avail evaluation for employment stream again?
You can use your WES anywhere you want till 5 years from the date of issue... Until unless it is being required & accepted by the organization..:)

Reactions: swordenium

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
i too came across a rude agent...first thing she asked "when did you last call and what that agent said....i said two weeks back and she said that eligibility is not done yet..and under review....they hardly take any interest....they just demoralize you....you come under the 20% category and they have no estimated time...keep waiting..
Yes that exactly what they are doing. Yesterday same happens to me she stick to one point you are in 20% so we don't have any timeline.

AmanMunnaBali

Mar 22, 2019
Guys, can you tell me how to call CIC?
We had applied from US with AOR 20th Oct (via a consultant), and there seem to be no updates for a while.
I tried calling the 613 944 4000 number (found this from another forum thread), and when it transfers to the immigration service, there is a standard message saying "this toll free number is not available from the region you are calling from".

TIA _/\_

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Good day!

Shouldn't be a problem. You can always extend the Wes credential through their website.

Is the visa valid till your medicals are valid ? Have you already booked your flight ?

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Shouldn't be a problem. You can always extend the Wes credential through their website.

Is the visa valid till your medicals are valid ? Have you already booked your flight ?
Yes, visa valid till medicals taken date, and I booked my flight.

Reactions: Newbee2019

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
One more question. What if someone lands in Canada having the minimum funds in the bank, but has an ongoing loan in their native country against which deduction happens from the account which contains funds? Will it be a problem when asked about funds at the port of entry?

AnishaPatel

Apr 4, 2019
Hello,
Are there any applicants who applied from the States... with processing office of Sydney, NS- How long before there is a decision on the application?
As of Oct 9 2018, all the required docs were updated and completed
Medical clearance was updated somewhere around oct 13-15 and then right after, all 8 stages were shown as completed. Now since last 6+months, we are stuck at background processing. I have submitted like 5 case inquiries to know where it is stuck.. but each response is the basic one... that they are still checking and will update once a decision is made.

Anyone know when to expect a decision? Anyone stuck in a similar stage? Thanks

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello,
Are there any applicants who applied from the States... with processing office of Sydney, NS- How long before there is a decision on the application?
Medical clearance was updated somewhere around oct 13-15 and then right after, all 8 stages were shown as completed. Now since last 6+months, we are stuck at background processing. I have submitted like 5 case inquiries to know where it is stuck.. but each response is the basic one... that they are still checking and will update once a decision is made.

My case is very similar. File pending at Nova Scotia office for final decision.

Apr 4, 2019
Hello,

My file was in Sydney. Agent said Montreal and Sydney offices are sharing their load with each other. So your file is transferred to Montreal now. That is the reason of delay. My AOR is 07 OCT 2018. Currently, I am in Halifax on work permit. I applied under FSW - inland.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How long does background check takes?
eligibility - recommended pass

Haven't seen any updates since uploading ADR on Apr 29

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
They told me on 10th April that all the stages have passed and final review by officer is pending. When i called on 3 May, they said that file hasn't been touched for over a month and sent a reminder to VO. Gave me 31st May as the Bring forward date
I'm I a very same situation. Everything passed on Arpil 10, waiting to be finalized. Due date on notes was May 10, but nothing happened. Spoke to an agent yesterday and he said could take another 2 weeks to a month, cause I've ordered the notes recently. Pls keep me posted and good luck!