+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello guys, I've been a silent reader and I just want to express my gratitude towards this community!! You all are amazing supporting and encouraging each other! This forum has been my source of relief!

I just received PPR this morning!
AOR Oct 23, 2018
BC PNP Inland

I wish all of you will receive your PPR soon! Keep the positive energy going! You all will be fine! :)
Congratulations
I am here with Bc pnp inland applicant
Its good to hear today that two applicants with bc pnp received ppr email
Ray of hope for me as well
Did you ever call cic for your application status?
I am jus asking you this coz today i call cic first time as my application already passed more then 7 months so the agent said everyting is passed and the only thing is wait for email.
I like to make sure that is this correct info from agent coz i never call them before.
Thank

Reactions: wabbitwabbit

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15
After waiting for 7 months my PR got rejected. I did't get any ADR or request for any clarification it was straight refusal. In one of the work experience letter instead of Nov 2016 employer mentioned it as Nov 2017. But other docs and the dates mentioned was from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017.. this is the only reason mentioned in the refusal letter.. it was a manual error from employer and was not noticed. Any suggestions wat can be done now ?
Are you inland or outland applicant?
they give you this decision after so much wait
Dont know what cic doing with their decisions

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi @Source_Of_Smile
I called cic first time and the agent was nice,
He told me that all stages are passed and jus wait for email
Can u please suggest me that should i believe on agents information as you called them so many times for your file updates!
Thanks ☺

Reactions: harshey

wabbitwabbit

May 14, 2019
Congratulations
I am jus asking you this coz today i call cic first time as my application already passed more then 7 months so the agent said everyting is passed and the only thing is wait for email.
I like to make sure that is this correct info from agent coz i never call them before.
Thank
I didn't call cic at all. My consultant actually sent an email to them via webform on Apr 23, 2018 to check the status when it reached the 6 months timeline but has yet to receive any response from them.

I believe your PPR email will come soon since the cic agent you spoke with said everything passed! :) Just hang in there!

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15
After waiting for 7 months my PR got rejected. I did't get any ADR or request for any clarification it was straight refusal. In one of the work experience letter instead of Nov 2016 employer mentioned it as Nov 2017. But other docs and the dates mentioned was from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017.. this is the only reason mentioned in the refusal letter.. it was a manual error from employer and was not noticed. Any suggestions wat can be done now ?
Get a new work experience letter from the employer and make an appeal explaining it was an error from the employer and also mention about the correct dates mentioned in other documents.

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15
I am very sorry to hear that. Get a new letter from your employer and apply again in the EE portal. I think you will get a new ITA and this time be extra cautious.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Congratulations
Thank
Hi @Godsgrace1989 ,

Do you know when your file got approved? I mean did you ask the agent the date of approval? As i am PNP inland applicant i can just estimate mine with yours.

Thanks

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi @Godsgrace1989 ,

Do you know when your file got approved? I mean did you ask the agent the date of approval? As i am PNP inland applicant i can just estimate mine with yours.

Thanks
Actually they are not able to tell us that application is approved or any date, he said all stages are passed and file looks very good so the next step will be email from visa officer
Hope for the best☺
Your Aor?
Mine is 2nd October

robertosf90

Mar 29, 2019
Some times is so frustrating.... you spent 30 minutes waiting for an agent... and then he said that still in progress and don't tell anything new.

I asked any new about my stages? and he answered, I'm telling everything that I can see in your files.

anyways... still waiting

CEC inland

AOR: oct 16

almost 7 months

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Get a new work experience letter from the employer and make an appeal explaining it was an error from the employer and also mention about the correct dates mentioned in other documents.
This is a good idea. I saw someone else on this forum that got rejected for some minor error like this, and IRCC reopened their file, so it's definitely possible. I would not go straight to reapplication, start with appeal.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is a good idea. I saw someone else on this forum that got rejected for some minor error like this, and IRCC reopened their file, so it's definitely possible. I would not go straight to reapplication, start with appeal.
I have read many such cases that were reopened during appeal. He seems to have also provided other documents mentioning about the timeline. So he didn't misrepresent anything, it's a basic human error. I'm sure they will reopen his case too :)

Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guys
It’s been a month exactly I submitted my passport for visa stamping and no news yet? Any idea if there is some problem? Or is it normal? Did anyone else have similar experience with visa office Abu Dhabi?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I copy-pasted that generic response and asked them in webform if they have any new information other than that to share. lol
:D:D:D she will send u smile like this

Reactions: SithLord

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15

Sorry to hear that.
You can appeal the decision in some cases, but you need to collect that info from proper ircc approved agent. Find one from your circle.