FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
If they have no intention of giving PPR anytime soon I hope they atleast reject my case so I can reapply again instead of waiting for them to send PPR till eternity.
Pleasure to go to Canada already faded with this wait, routine life disturbed cannot take decisions many things are on hold since AOR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
you are right , 100% agreed, not to expect any rain for Oct & Nov folks now time has passed. Wait for turn when VO feel pity on us he will come with PPR.
This is almost true. The process started degrading somewhere around June last year. Not sure of the reasons but applications were more streamlined before that.

But I would hope and pray that they are fixing the process. As an example till about two months back it used to take about 1-3 months to get PR cards after landing. The process now takes only 12 days !! I hope whatever they did to fix issues there they do it for PR applications as well.
If I would have to guess it’s probably a manpower issue. The numbers of ITAs have steadily increased but it’s possible the manpower at IRCC didn’t and hence delays.

Reactions: ayaz_acca and bhu1

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
If they have no intention of giving PPR anytime soon I hope they atleast reject my case so I can reapply again instead of waiting for them to send PPR till eternity.
Not the right time to lose hope. This week has started well with both oct and nov ppl getting it. Hopefully, they will clear all backlogs soon.

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Pleasure to go to Canada already faded with this wait, routine life disturbed cannot take decisions many things are on hold since AOR.
They should give us a final date of your choice. After a week, a month, 6 months or a year, as it will help us to utilise our tike properly.

Someone can make a petition and I am sure that housands of people will agree to it.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

iterp89

May 9, 2018
Finally, I got my GCMS notes and I found why my application was delayed - "M13 FSW MEC =Not met, Documents provided under primary occupation NOC 2171 Do not contain Duties performed"

Can I send them a letter of explanation that I did not get the Jobs and duties performed from my former employers when I had quit the jobs?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I have a question about due date in Gcms notes.
Did anyone actually got any updates on due date or shortly after?

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Finally, I got my GCMS notes and I found why my application was delayed - "M13 FSW MEC =Not met, Documents provided under primary occupation NOC 2071 Do not contain Duties performed"

Can I send them a letter of explanation that I did not get the Jobs and duties performed from my former employers when I had quit the jobs?
Yes you should submit a web form along with the explanation. If possible get a letter from your boss or ex-colleague. Basically your letter should have duties as mentioned in NOC 2071 but in a different wording. If you can get it on a company letter head, nothing like that. Attach a copy of your i-card, payslips (if not already sent). Merge everything in a single pdf and submit.

Reactions: iterp89

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not the right time to lose hope. This week has started well with both oct and nov ppl getting it. Hopefully, they will clear all backlogs soon.
Brother it is not about losing hope. I am staying positive. I have been told my eligibility is recommend pass so I am ready to wait, it is not about the delay but it's about waiting without a set time frame. that is the painful part,

If they tell us, a decision will be made in a month or in 6 months or in 1 year or in 20 years, then we can move on with our life. But holding on to life changing decisions in the hope they will send PPR is getting ridiculous.

Everytime they keep saying we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Seriously, they cannot be processing our files without a new time frame. I am sure there has to be one. So why are they reluctant to provide us with this information? If they really do not work with deadlines, then this has to be the worst organizational structure

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
They should give us a final date of your choice. After a week, a month, 6 months or a year, as it will help us to utilise our tike properly.

Someone can make a petition and I am sure that housands of people will agree to it.
Good idea, I am actually thinking about posting on their twitter account. Its better to ask them rather than assuming if its man-power issue or stringent process or something else.

What is happening with us shouldn't happen with successors.

iterp89

May 9, 2018
Yes you should submit a web form along with the explanation. If possible get a letter from your boss or ex-colleague. Basically your letter should have duties as mentioned in NOC 2071 but in a different wording. If you can get it on a company letter head, nothing like that. Attach a copy of your i-card, payslips (if not already sent). Merge everything in a single pdf and submit.
I will do that, hopefully the company will give it a week for me send.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Same here. my relationship with my family is strained now because I have put hold on so many life changing decisions. Even when they decide to make a decision. It will probably take me few more months to settle my affairs here, since I am keeping them pending because of their stupid delay. A new estimation date of complete is all I am looking for.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brother it is not about losing hope. I am staying positive. I have been told my eligibility is recommend pass so I am ready to wait, it is not about the delay but it's about waiting without a set time frame. that is the painful part,

If they tell us, a decision will be made in a month or in 6 months or in 1 year or in 20 years, then we can move on with our life. But holding on to life changing decisions in the hope they will send PPR is getting ridiculous.

Every time they keep saying we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Seriously, they cannot be processing our files without a new time frame. I am sure there has to be one. So why are they reluctant to provide us with this information? If they really do not work with deadlines, then this has to be the worst organizational structure
I agree One Hundred percent. This infinite wait is painful. Many of us have put their lives on hold seeking a relocation sooner than later. The problem is that answers to web form and calls are done by call center agents whereas files are processed by officers. At most they can send a reminder to office but its up to the office when they actually process it.
And IMO an officer has many other kind of files to process than just PR applications. But still it has to be first come basis. I just hope it gets better over time.

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I agree One Hundred percent. This infinite wait is painful. Many of us have put their lives on hold seeking a relocation sooner than later. The problem is that answers to web form and calls are done by call center agents whereas files are processed by officers. At most they can send a reminder to office but its up to the office when they actually process it.
And IMO an officer has many other kind of files to process than just PR applications. But still it has to be first come basis. I just hope it gets better over time.
I copy-pasted that generic response and asked them in webform if they have any new information other than that to share. lol

Reactions: ayaz_acca and bhu1

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
I am at my wit's end. Finally got my second set of GCMS notes dated mid-April and nothing had started; not eligibility, security, or criminality and info sharing still showed "in progress". Of course, I cannot call to get up-to-date info since my file is being processed at a local visa office who takes their time to send generic responses to emails and web forms. Since then, I've gone into IP2 and received an ADR which I promptly submitted a week ago and the wait continues. There's no point in ordering more notes because they take so long to arrive and well I just needed to vent now.

Reactions: harshey