+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
There is no impact on your file because of call. I call every Tuesday :D

1888.242.2100 if you are calling from Canada.
Option 1-1-2-2-file no.-1-year of birth-1-1-0

If you don't want to hold the call, use call me back option by dialing 1 and your mobile no. They will call you back with in 30-45 minutes.
Hi
Today i am trying to talk to an agent but without putting me in queue or on hold the system jus disconnect my call after saying that our all agents are busy on another calls right now so you can hang up or try again later.
I am trying so many times

iterp89

May 9, 2018
Hi
Today i am trying to talk to an agent but without putting me in queue or on hold the system jus disconnect my call after saying that our all agents are busy on another calls right now so you can hang up or try again later.
Same thing happened with me, I'm gonna call them later in the day

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
The lines are very busy today. Better call them tomorrow

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Brother it is not about losing hope. I am staying positive. I have been told my eligibility is recommend pass so I am ready to wait, it is not about the delay but it's about waiting without a set time frame. that is the painful part,

If they tell us, a decision will be made in a month or in 6 months or in 1 year or in 20 years, then we can move on with our life. But holding on to life changing decisions in the hope they will send PPR is getting ridiculous.

Everytime they keep saying we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Seriously, they cannot be processing our files without a new time frame. I am sure there has to be one. So why are they reluctant to provide us with this information? If they really do not work with deadlines, then this has to be the worst organizational structure
I totally agree with you @SithLord I know they have work but treating us in this way is not fare at all. Completed 202 days and no update after the medical pass. Not sure what kind of Bull Sh*t is going on in the back-end. Either they should let us know that it is going to be done or not or should reject the file but this cat mouse chasing game is waste of our time. PPR for future AOR dates is not fare. I agree that every case is different but thye must have gone through our files and they must tell us if anything is pending from our side so we can act accordingly. AOR OCt 24, 2018 and its been 202 days and still in IP1.

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Good idea, I am actually thinking about posting on their twitter account. Its better to ask them rather than assuming if its man-power issue or stringent process or something else.

What is happening with us shouldn't happen with successors.
Please post that thread here, i'll also add up to the tweets. God knows if this can help but we better try the least.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I totally agree with you @SithLord I know they have work but treating us in this way is not fare at all. Completed 202 days and no update after the medical pass. Not sure what kind of Bull Sh*t is going on in the back-end. Either they should let us know that it is going to be done or not or should reject the file but this cat mouse chasing game is waste of our time. PPR for future AOR dates is not fare. I agree that every case is different but thye must have gone through our files and they must tell us if anything is pending from our side so we can act accordingly. AOR OCt 24, 2018 and its been 202 days and still in IP1.
Waiting has never really been the issue here. We have waited this long I'm sure we don't mind waiting few more days or weeks. All we ask is for then to give us a clear estimation when the final decision will be made. So we can move on with our lives. Tell us we can expect a final decision within this period or better reject our application.

The technology has advanced so much today, they're able to predict accurately when an earthquake can strike a city and these people are telling us they can't give us an estimation when our application can be completed lol

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
Guys, we need to relax. I suppose the most of us who're still waiting PPRs are on either RR or SS. Therefore, no one can predict the time they need to process our files. And we just need to move on and forget about this whole thing for a little while, and we'll get it sooner or later. Someone within a few days, someone within a year. Sadly but true.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I suspect there are two reasons why they won't tell us their expected completion date. The first one is that there is no system in place to predict the completion date. There could be, and it would be simple. Something like "there are 56 applications ahead of you, and on average the last 100 took 0.7 days each, so your will be done in about 56*0.7=39 working days". But there is no such system, so you don't get updates. The second reason is they don't want to tell you a date and then miss it. Even though you would much rather have some kind of estimate, even a slightly inaccurate one, companies and governments in general don't like to commit to deadlines unless they are forced to.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it now, it's probably about fairness. Even though they could give a reasonably accurate estimate to 90% of applicants, the other 10% (complicated applications) would be really hard to predict due to individual circumstantces. If they give estimates to the 90%, they have to give them to the 10% too. This would mean the estimates for the 10% are either totally wrong (way too short, because they would be based on averages that include simple applications), or they would require significant coordination with multiple other departments to come up with a realistic estimate. So they just don't give estimates to anyone.

Last edited:

wabbitwabbit

May 14, 2019
Hello guys, I've been a silent reader and I just want to express my gratitude towards this community!! You all are amazing supporting and encouraging each other! This forum has been my source of relief!

I just received PPR this morning!
AOR Oct 23, 2018
BC PNP Inland

I wish all of you will receive your PPR soon! Keep the positive energy going! You all will be fine! :)

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys, I've been a silent reader and I just want to express my gratitude towards this community!! You all are amazing supporting and encouraging each other! This forum has been my source of relief!

AOR Oct 23, 2018
BC PNP Inland

I wish all of you will receive your PPR soon! Keep the positive energy going! You all will be fine! :)
Congrats!

Reactions: wabbitwabbit

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

AOR Oct 23, 2018
BC PNP Inland

Congrats

Reactions: wabbitwabbit

Kmns

May 14, 2019
Need help..
Aor - Oct 15
After waiting for 7 months my PR got rejected. I did't get any ADR or request for any clarification it was straight refusal. In one of the work experience letter instead of Nov 2016 employer mentioned it as Nov 2017. But other docs and the dates mentioned was from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017.. this is the only reason mentioned in the refusal letter.. it was a manual error from employer and was not noticed. Any suggestions wat can be done now ?