+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its drought here but there are few from Nov thread who got it yesterday.
I belong to Nov too but nothing here. It's just hit a brick wall lol.

They said my eligibility is recommend pass so have to wait and see how much longer they're going to drag this

Reactions: bhu1

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
This is the first time I've read this kind of status
I got the same reply. There is a concept of "Bring forward date". Mine is 31st May. By this date the officer has to take action on the file or make some progress. That is what I know but then as per rule they have to make a decision on 80% of the files within 6 months which isn't happening ;)

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got the same reply. There is a concept of "Bring forward date". Mine is 31st May. By this date the officer has to take action on the file or make some progress. That is what I know but then as per rule they have to make a decision on 80% of the files within 6 months which isn't happening ;)
Maybe this is another way of shutting us up for a month lol

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Although I am Nov AOR but looking at how they have treated my application I feel I belong to Oct AOR.

Literally, everyone from Nov have been getting PPR and I am still waiting. I moved to IP2 and received RPRF request almost a month ago and still nothing, so probably I will never get mine in one of those batches and instead I will have to wait for that 1 or 2 email that they send out for Oct folks once a week :)

December and January folks have started getting PPR now
We'll get our PPRs very soon..:)

Reactions: SithLord and bhu1

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
@bhu1 can you enlighten me more on how the 'Brought forward date" works. I found out through the office of my local MP that my brought forward date was the 8th of May (last Wed), but nothing has happened afterwards. I called IRCC on that day, but they had no update for me. AOR is Oct 2nd, CEC stream

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
@bhu1 can you enlighten me more on how the 'Brought forward date" works. I found out through the office of my local MP that my brought forward date was the 8th of May (last Wed), but nothing has happened afterwards. I called IRCC on that day, but they had no update for me. AOR is Oct 2nd, CEC stream
@Dannyboy-abd you can raise a web form and ask for update. Do request the present bring forward date. Ideally some action should have been taken on your file. At least the officer should have taken a glance.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Although I am Nov AOR but looking at how they have treated my application I feel I belong to Oct AOR.

Literally, everyone from Nov have been getting PPR and I am still waiting. I moved to IP2 and received RPRF request almost a month ago and still nothing, so probably I will never get mine in one of those batches and instead I will have to wait for that 1 or 2 email that they send out for Oct folks once a week :)

December and January folks have started getting PPR now
you are right , 100% agreed, not to expect any rain for Oct & Nov folks now time has passed. Wait for turn when VO feel pity on us he will come with PPR.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
you are right , 100% agreed, not to expect any rain for Oct & Nov folks now time has passed. Wait for turn when VO feel pity on us he will come with PPR.
If they have no intention of giving PPR anytime soon I hope they atleast reject my case so I can reapply again instead of waiting for them to send PPR till eternity.