October 2018 AOR - join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello Friends,
I called IRCC on May1 and was told that assessment has been complete and everything is passed and were only waiting for birth certificate ADR which i had sent
Today May 11 I called again to confirm and the agent told me that yes that the ADR has been received and viewed by an officer and when i asked if my file is approved she said she cant see that on file yet but everything is passed so should not take much time
My concern is that if the ADR is viewed by an officer and file assessment is complete and passed than how much more time can it take for PPR.
My AOR is Oct 11, FSW-Inland, CPC-Ottawa
I have everything passed since April 10, no ADR, still waiting...

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
I don't think there is going to be a PPR rain now for oct folks. It will only be 1-2 PPR every day and will continue so for the next 2-3 months. Based on my observation it rains only for applications which are in 5th or 6th month.
I think all those you are waiting now, their files was indeed looked up by officer but was not able to make a decision due to some minor issue or the other in the file. Hard to believe that the same VO is holding files for older months and processing and issuing PPRs for 2019 AORs. They cannot be so wrong with first come sequencing.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
I don't think there is going to be a PPR rain now for oct folks. It will only be 1-2 PPR every day and will continue so for the next 2-3 months. Based on my observation it rains only for applications which are in 5th or 6th month.
I think all those you are waiting now, their files was indeed looked up by officer but was not able to make a decision due to some minor issue or the other in the file. Hard to believe that the same VO is holding files for older months and processing and issuing PPRs for 2019 AORs. They cannot be so wrong with first come sequencing.
Nobody knows how they decide to proceed particular files. I received my notes and found that eligibility and criminality were passed without a single problem - recommended passed in the beginning of April and then passed several days later. So they first touched my file when about 20 days were left till the deadline, and then they initiated the security check (hope not screening).

But yep, totally agree that PPRs won't be raining - their priority is to clear applicants before 6 months, others are being processed individually when officers have time to clear their backlog IMHO.

Reactions: bhu1

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Oh man.

I understand the pain. I started my 8th month yesterday.
2017- 2018 {beginning months} were literally beautiful days for immigration when PPR used to arrive in 40-60 days.

Nevertheless, the reality is that more than 220 days are over & no sign of PPR yet.

Really heartbreaking.

Reactions: bhu1

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
One of my friend (CEC inland) got PPR in 19 days. He applied in Nov 2017.
The number of ITAs per round was more or less the same then as well.

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
I had a good CRS score then and was thinking of applying. But then pulled back as I was about to get married and decided to apply as a couple.
Took four months to convince my wife, get her IELTS done and prepare all docs for submission. Now here I am 1.5 years delayed :(

But by God's grace I got a wonderful and supporting wife :)

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Guys any PPRs today ??

My file hasn't moved since more than a month. This is so worrisome.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Friends,

Last week I have raised an inquiry using webform and received following reply from IRCC:

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 2, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 1, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
"

Anyone of you have ever received this type of reply? AOR 21st October , FSW-O.
This is the first time I've read this kind of status

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
2017- 2018 {beginning months} were literally beautiful days for immigration when PPR used to arrive in 40-60 days.

Nevertheless, the reality is that more than 220 days are over & no sign of PPR yet.

Really heartbreaking.
Although I am Nov AOR but looking at how they have treated my application I feel I belong to Oct AOR.

Literally, everyone from Nov have been getting PPR and I am still waiting. I moved to IP2 and received RPRF request almost a month ago and still nothing, so probably I will never get mine in one of those batches and instead I will have to wait for that 1 or 2 email that they send out for Oct folks once a week :)

December and January folks have started getting PPR now

Reactions: ayaz_acca and bhu1