+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations!

I got exactly the same reply siting additional verification this week. I hope my case is positive like yours too.

May I ask a couple of questions. Appreciate your responses as the email from CPC Ottawa is completely freaking me out.
1. I understand your eligibility was been met. Same is the case with me too - met in November. But my background check haven't started . Did the agent mention anything about background checks when you called?
2. Did you receive any sort of 'ghost updates' before receiving PPR?
3. Did the agent mention anything like leaving a note or reminder to touch the file or any due date?
4. How many days between Ottawa email and PPR email?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I can answer this for my case.
I got that same additional verification mail and I was freaked out too.

1. I asked about eligibility and background status and was informed about approval.
2. Ghost update was seen on 9th May morning. Though application was approved on 7th and I never logged in to check.
3. My eligibility was in RR. Agent mentioned they can send a reminder to case officer only after 4 months of last update.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Here is my timeline:
AOR - 20 October 2018
IP1 - 26 January 2019
IP2 - 21 March 2019
GCMS request - April 6 2019
Received - May 6 2019
LOE uploaded - May 7 2019 (not sure if they received/ considered it)
Application approved - May 7 2019
Ghost update noticed - 9 May 2019 (it came earlier on the application page but I never logged in at that time)
PPR mail - 10 May 5am IST from Ottawa CPC.

Best of luck guys!

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
Congratulations!

I got exactly the same reply siting additional verification this week. I hope my case is positive like yours too.

May I ask a couple of questions. Appreciate your responses as the email from CPC Ottawa is completely freaking me out.
1. I understand your eligibility was been met. Same is the case with me too - met in November. But my background check haven't started . Did the agent mention anything about background checks when you called?
3. Did the agent mention anything like leaving a note or reminder to touch the file or any due date?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks and hope you get it soon...
1.same background check not started..as per agent and portal
2.no ghost updates
3. No I spoke to agent in March...after that my call never went through..so agnrt didn't send any reminder
4.7 days..

Wish you all the best!

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Congratulations!

Thanks in advance!
Exact same scenario. Aor October 2. Meds passed 31st October. Eligibility met since November. Still in IP1and the status on the online application has not changed at all since meds pass. Yesterday I got the same message from CPC Ottawa about additional verification which completely freaked me out. Should I order GCMS notes?

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Tomorrow I will complete 7 months and my application is still stuck at Ip1 stage. Just waiting for an update. Hope that the coming week will bring some good news!
SAME STATUS AS YOU. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WILL I GET GOLDEN MAIL.....