+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
happy for you bro....i know how tensing it must have been...everyday is torture some for me
Thank you so much!! It has been crazy for sure! I hope you get your PPR mail really soon, especially after all the wait we've all done together!

When are you getting your GCMS notes?

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys!! Do we get GCMS notes faster if ordered from inside Canada? Or is it the same all over, does it make any difference?

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
did you get any ghost update before ppr mail? do let us know bro...we are also waiting eagerly....hopes are getting high ....hope god is not playing with us this time
No ghost updates..no updates on system post medical pass update in Nov.. I know it seems weird...not sure how cic is operating

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I just received this response. Can someone please tell me what it means. It's been more than 6 months (219 days) already. My eligibility is already met and only security and criminality has not yet started. So where is it stuck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
Do you think I should order another set of GCMS notes? I'm really worried. Seniors on this forum, any inputs?

maya13

Sep 2, 2018
Hi all ..few days back I posted this message and I was worried and raised GCMS notes as well...and today 9th may I am feeling excited and weird to share that I got the golden email from
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passport ..

Thanks to all of you for your help..

My timelines are:

-24th Oct AOR
-Medicals passed in Nov
-No updates in cic portal post that
-Agent on the phone updated that eligibility was met in December
- last week got an email Ottawa office saying application is under review and further verification is required
- GCMS notes raised on 3rd may
- final email received on 9th may

Hope you all get it soon...this forum has helped a lot...
Congratulations!

I got exactly the same reply siting additional verification this week. I hope my case is positive like yours too.

May I ask a couple of questions. Appreciate your responses as the email from CPC Ottawa is completely freaking me out.
1. I understand your eligibility was been met. Same is the case with me too - met in November. But my background check haven't started . Did the agent mention anything about background checks when you called?
2. Did you receive any sort of 'ghost updates' before receiving PPR?
3. Did the agent mention anything like leaving a note or reminder to touch the file or any due date?
4. How many days between Ottawa email and PPR email?
Thanks in advance!