+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Anbor

Apr 29, 2019
Hi
Today I talked to a very friendly agent, and now I know that my file " looks very well" and my VO is Montreal.
Does anybody else have his application in that center?
Besides, I was told , since my ADR was submitted on March 17 and still not reviewed , they can not send the reminder to the officer right now (in less than a month ) , but if I wouldn't get PPR in two weeks - I should call once again and they will contact the officer.
It sounds quite good to me, doe

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I am getting worried now..by now we all have crossed 6 months timeline...not sure when we will get that golden email...

i am 24 Oct AOR, VO Ottawa, fsw India. Wrote to Ottawa vo last week and response I got today is not giving positive vibes..
‐‐------------------------------------
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

‐-----------------------------

Is this kind of response normal?? Anyone received similar email?

When I spoke to agent last month she said everything appears to be normal, eligibility met and background check not started yet...online profile doesn't even show eligibility has been met...i am confused..
Hi all ..few days back I posted this message and I was worried and raised GCMS notes as well...and today 9th may I am feeling excited and weird to share that I got the golden email from
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passport ..

Thanks to all of you for your help..

My timelines are:

-24th Oct AOR
-Medicals passed in Nov
-No updates in cic portal post that
-Agent on the phone updated that eligibility was met in December
- last week got an email Ottawa office saying application is under review and further verification is required
- GCMS notes raised on 3rd may
- final email received on 9th may

Hope you all get it soon...this forum has helped a lot...

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi Guys,

I have called twice in last today's to CIC and bothe the time they have informed me that my eligibility, criminality and security every thing is done since April 30th. According to the note Visa officer made in my file. The agent said they will send you instructions anytime to submit your passport. Is there anyone in the same situation? Do you know how much time they take to send passport request.
Please share your experience if you have been through the same situation.
I'm in a same situation, everything passed since April 11. No email yet :(

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hi all ..few days back I posted this message and I was worried and raised GCMS notes as well...and today 9th may I am feeling excited and weird to share that I got the golden email from
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passport ..

Thanks to all of you for your help..

My timelines are:

-24th Oct AOR
-Medicals passed in Nov
-No updates in cic portal post that
-Agent on the phone updated that eligibility was met in December
- last week got an email Ottawa office saying application is under review and further verification is required
- GCMS notes raised on 3rd may
- final email received on 9th may

Hope you all get it soon...this forum has helped a lot...
did you get any ghost update before ppr mail? do let us know bro...we are also waiting eagerly....hopes are getting high ....hope god is not playing with us this time

Reactions: ciscomathew