+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks! Also, I didn't see anyone with my NOC (2172) in October. In fact, I didn't see many people in this forum or CIC website with this NOC. Looks like people with this NOC are not needed. :D
I am NOC 2172 and I got PPR April 4th my spouse who is my dependent is also of that said NOC

passa

Dec 4, 2018
she might be drunk, lol
anyways what was the response to your webform
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
this is all standard, what about the notes?

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
7 months about to complete, No update nothing. VO Ottawa seems to be inactive

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
No ADR Nothing since medical passed, don't know where they have kept my file.

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
Called CIC but agent was rude said we will inform you if any changes happen to your profile. Do not call again