Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I talked to an agent today for my first time but the weird thing is that she said there’s not much details showing for her only that my application is in progress and an officer is working on my case,kind of the same reply I got from raising the web form.is this normal?
Generic questions will fetch such replied, did you ask about the eligibility? or what was the last update?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Do you guys know what does it mean when the eligibility requires a review? I talked with a very nice agent, and he said that the eligibility requires a review but I have no idea what does it mean.
It can be that they are reviewing the POF/Employment letter etc

Reactions: Blackhole

passa

Dec 4, 2018
Generic questions will fetch such replied, did you ask about the eligibility? or what was the last update?
Yes I asked if eligibility passed or not she said case is processing and she is not able to access any more info
I tried to know when did an officer last touched my file she didn’t know
When to expect decisions also

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes I asked if eligibility passed or not she said case is processing and she is not able to access any more info
she might be drunk, lol
anyways what was the response to your webform

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
i Told you, good news coming your way, but how come eligibility is taking so long
Does ADRs cause delay? I have been asked for two ADRs since RPRF.

When I got RPRF request I thought I will have PPR in a week but now it's over 15 days and still waiting..

I uploaded second ADRs on 29th April, after that complete silence.

No idea at all what's going on with my application anymore. Maybe the officers are just having fun to see who can get more ADRs

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Cross check everything the date, duties, job description. and then if you find something amend it a bit and submit. Make sure if the contact detail of any person is mentioned, he/she are available if IRCC tries to contact them
That may take some time. I spoke to the CIC agent and as suggested, I am uploading a LOE to map each duty in a reference letter with the main duties under the NOC.

Once uploaded, how much time for an ADR to get review status?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
That may take some time. I spoke to the CIC agent and as suggested, I am uploading a LOE to map each duty in a reference letter with the main duties under the NOC.

it totally varies, some get an update in 30 days but some take more

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for Ramdan wishes.
Well i think u need to seek experts opinion. You can raise CSE to upload new letters but its totally on VO discretion if they accept it or not.

In my opinion you should provide them updated letters bcoz in mostly cases with experience letter they never request ADR.
Quite true!

I spoke to the CIC agent and as suggested, I am uploading a LOE to map each duty in a reference letter with the main duties under the NOC.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
If she not give u any info then your VO is not ottawa and ur application processing outside canada.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Does ADRs cause delay? I have been asked for two ADRs since RPRF.

When I got RPRF request I thought I will have PPR in a week but now it's over 15 days and still waiting..

I uploaded second ADRs on 29th April, after that complete silence.

No idea at all what's going on with my application anymore. Maybe the officers are just having fun to see who can get more ADRs
lol yes, ADR does bring some delay.
seeing your case i just pray you get your PPR soon. I suggest you to order the notes and atleast know what's going on with the additional documents

Reactions: SithLord