+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
relax, what was the last update? you should get the good news soon, the week has just started
Hi,

Please help me with this.... Where do I stand with my Application?????

1. My online account page shows my current status as "Submitted".
2. My Application status reads as "
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have been informed that my file is with NDVO... but I don't sees any status update in my Online account or e-cas? I have also ordered GCMS notes on 28th march - not recvd those either :(

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Oct 17 AOR
Still in IP1 since Nov 15.
Completed 200 Days Today!

FSW-O India
Last Mail Conversation with CPC Ottawa : Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

Last Telephonic Conversation with Agent : Eligibility is met, Criminality and Security is pending.

Really don't know how much to wait!

Reactions: Thabitha Arun

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Oct 17 AOR
Still in IP1 since Nov 15.
Completed 200 Days Today!

FSW-O India
Last Mail Conversation with CPC Ottawa : Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

Last Telephonic Conversation with Agent : Eligibility is met, Criminality and Security is pending.

Really don't know how much to wait!
Can you please share the no.? How do I call Cic

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
relax, what was the last update? you should get the good news soon, the week has just started
Hi,

Thanks for the positivenes. I just got my gcms notes and saw that there is a RR as case analyst thinks the job description in the reference letters is not consistent with the NOC code.

Do we write the same job description as given for NOC in the website or can we modify it to suit the actual Information Security work?

The last update was on March 21. Since then stuck for a case officer to pick it up. No ADR too. I am confused. Should I edit the reference letters with the same wording as given in the website, get them signed from ex Managers and then upload ?

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Many Nov folks got PPR yesterday. Good to see the messages flowing :)

Most of the guys who received it had VO as Ottawa. I doubt if its the slowest compared to what I have been hearing over here.
@SithLord no hard feelings :p

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi Friends,
In my application status changed from
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Has changed to
Review of additional documents : Not Applicable
After I have uploaded two ADR’s as requested what does this mean ? Any Idea ?

Called CIC and agent said assessment is complete and seems passed we just need to update ADR as soon we get your file will move forward towards decision ..

My AOR is 11 Oct
FSW- Inland
CPC - Ottawa

When can I expect decision?

Sneha_Balaji

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys, anyone here who got PPR, submitted their passport and received COPR as well? What are your timelines like? What is the general processing time to receive your passports back?

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for the positivenes. I just got my gcms notes and saw that there is a RR as case analyst thinks the job description in the reference letters is not consistent with the NOC code.

Do we write the same job description as given for NOC in the website or can we modify it to suit the actual Information Security work?

The last update was on March 21. Since then stuck for a case officer to pick it up. No ADR too. I am confused. Should I edit the reference letters with the same wording as given in the website, get them signed from ex Managers and then upload ?

Guys please advise on this.

Seniors please.