+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
bro its 190 days for me now still these people have not given ppr...people with me around 12 oct apr got theirs around on 20th march and here i m with with 13 oct aor in ip2 since 12 march

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
@whiterabbit - Nobody is saying anything to the country. It is the system. People are waiting and they have their money and time on stake. Money has been spent and as an applicant we have a right to know that what is going on in the back-end. Many of us have crossed 6 months and are still waiting for an update and many are going to complete 6 months soon. Apart from that, generic answers on the web-forms. No update on the EE portal. We don't have a desire to call the customer support and buzz them but when you get a bit worried or anxious you take steps
Apply GCMS and get it after 30 days which is of no use.You are teaching us a lesson that how dare we speak nasty words. I am sorry man but this system is wrong and as a human nature sometime you cannot take it.
Bro, I'm just in the same boat, you know. I will cross these 6 months in 5 days (or get PPR before, finger-crossed), so I know how stressful it feels. Moreover, I totally agree that the system is not ideal and that there are a lot of things to be improved (the timeline, stages in the account etc) - it'd be amazing to have some idea about things that are actually going on with your case. But I can't understand when people cross the border and become rude. Nothing personal, it's just my thoughts on the problem. Finally, we all have to do something while waiting for good news :)

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
bro its 190 days for me now still these people have not given ppr...people with me around 12 oct apr got theirs around on 20th march and here i m with with 13 oct aor in ip2 since 12 march
Send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca If your office is case processing center is Ottawa or raise a web-form query and you will an answer from them in 2-4 business days as you have completed the timeline of 6 months.

Reactions: Adityas22

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Bro, I'm just in the same boat, you know. I will cross these 6 months in 5 days (or get PPR before, finger-crossed), so I know how stressful it feels. Moreover, I totally agree that the system is not ideal and that there are a lot of things to be improved (the timeline, stages in the account etc) - it'd be amazing to have some idea about things that are actually going on with your case. But I can't understand when people cross the border and become rude. Nothing personal, it's just my thoughts on the problem. Finally, we all have to do something while waiting for good news :)
I agree with your thoughts but sometimes you lose your cool. :) No hardfeelings. Peace

Mar 14, 2019
Same timelines. In IP2 since March 2nd week. Got an ADR on Apr 4th (for POF). After that no movement. I am so worried and frustrated :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really hope so. But you know, I saw many people who lost their patience completely. I understand that waiting is sometimes extremely hard (I got 5 days left in the official timeline btw), but I still can't understand when people write and speak disrespectfully about CIC or whatever. Like a child who expected his new bicycle for his birthday but for some reason had to wait for couple of weeks.
Man, I completely understand!! I have been there.

I think his comment was more sarcastic in nature than disrespectful. I honestly, don't think he meant it. Sometimes, people do pass on jokes to relieve their tension and frustration :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got a reply from CPC-CTD Ottawa. Just 2 minutes ago.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
When I had called, I was given the same reply by an agent. 1 week later, I got RPRF request :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got a reply from CPC-CTD Ottawa. Just 2 minutes ago.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
When did you email Ottawa?

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Great What did you ask them exactly?
This is what I wrote in the email.

Dear Case Officer,

I am sending this email to get an update on my application which I submitted for Canada Permanent Residency on October 24, 2018 – Skilled Worker Category (Online application – Express Entry). I have exceeded the normal processing time as I have completed the 6 month's timeline. I logged in my express entry profile and there is no update after my medical exam was passed. Kindly check and update me regarding my application. I would be grateful to provide you with any other/additional information, if required.

mention your UCI ID , name, Email address , date of Birth and EE application number which starts with E and phone

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
This is what I wrote in the email.

Dear Case Officer,

I am sending this email to get an update on my application which I submitted for Canada Permanent Residency on October 24, 2018 – Skilled Worker Category (Online application – Express Entry). I have exceeded the normal processing time as I have completed the 6 month's timeline. I logged in my express entry profile and there is no update after my medical exam was passed. Kindly check and update me regarding my application. I would be grateful to provide you with any other/additional information, if required.

mention your UCI ID , name, Email address , date of Birth and EE application number which starts with E and phone
Thanks so much for this. I will reach out to them today.

Reactions: Neeraj015

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Anyone from federal skill trade stream with any update please? Looking at myimmitracker makes me feel nervous, seeing how many people with oct aor got their ppr already.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Can understand ur concern...

It's 202 days completed for me.
In IP2 since 24th Feb (2 months).

Don't know... How to handle the situation & this killing stress.

Moreover... resigned from job in anticipation of PPR after IP2 movement (making the wait more painful).

Reactions: Adityas22