Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello guys! Do you know if all inland applicants get an ADR (i.e. RCMP background check) or only some of them?
Not all of them. CIC gets all the reports directly from RCMP office through internet. Only few people get Adr whenever they didn't get any records in rcmp. Its a regular process, no need to worry!

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Is here anybody still waiting for ppr
Aor first week oct inland applicant
October 2, AOR (CEC inland)
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Background check: completed/passed

I was told file is at Etobicoke office for final review of medical exam, and final decision. Ironically, I have used the same medical exam result for a FSW application earlier in April 2018 and it was passed after few months of review (my spouse has a health condition which we declared during the examination, i guess that was the reason for the long months of review). The only reason my FSW was refused was because of insufficient POF. So i used the same medical result for my CEC application in October 2018 because it was still valid at the time (over 6 months validity) i submitted; so since it has been passed earlier, i don't know the need for the extensive review

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I dnt think so they can verify the inlands without asking for it but anyway they didnt request that for me
They didn't ask to everyone, only few people received it.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I got RCMP check ADR but only for my dependent. So I would guess that if I was single applicant there would have been no ADR for me.
Might be your dependent is under age 16 year old thats why. If you have licensed then they have your records in RCMP system.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I think when you complete 6 months then they give proper answer and answer is not generic. I am not sure.
It remains generic even after 6 months. Your best bet is to try calling and pray you get a helpful agent.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This is the exact same reply I received a few weeks ago.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
It remains generic even after 6 months. Your best bet is to try calling and pray you get a helpful agent.
Right i reached out the 6 months last week i was waiting for any good news but after i called them yesterday they keep saying the same thing i gave up i will not call or stress myself out and just wait now i dont care if they even take another 6 months because i got sick

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Correct! I already crossed 6 months and still i got same response. Officer is working on your file... bla bla bla!!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
October 2, AOR (CEC inland)
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Background check: completed/passed

I was told file is at Etobicoke office for final review of medical exam, and final decision. Ironically, I have used the same medical exam result for a FSW application earlier in April 2018 and it was passed after few months of review (my spouse has a health condition which we declared during the examination, i guess that was the reason for the long months of review). The only reason my FSW was refused was because of insufficient POF. So i used the same medical result for my CEC application in October 2018 because it was still valid at the time (over 6 months validity) i submitted; so since it has been passed earlier, i don't know the need for the extensive review
You are almost there... final step!!
Don't worry, might be they will ask you another medical or passed the same, no need to worry!

My medical is already expired end of nov. and they passed same medical two days ago.
Aor - 5th Oct. Inland stream
Eligibility passed last week
Criminality in progress since nov.
Security not started !!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello Everyone,

I received the PR yesterday. Here's my timeline:
AOR - 6th October, Single applicant
NOC - 1111
IP2 - Feb 28th
Eligibility had Review Required. Received additional document request (Form IMM 5406) on April 13th, uploaded on 15th. ADR status changed to NA on 16th and received a remedical request same day because it was going to expire towards the end of June.
Medicals passed on April 22nd and PPR email on 24th. I also received my GCMS notes few hours before the PPR email which showed eligibility was flagged for a couple of reasons -
- Job duties not matching NOC
- 6 months bank statement not there for POF although the POF amount was well above the threshold
No document requested for either of these.

This forum has kept me calm in this long wait. Thank you everyone and I pray that each of you receives the golden email soonest!!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Neh@G

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....