FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
i am 22nd aor ... finished with the 6 months time period ... what should be done now ???? i am still in ip1 ...
call them or raise a webform.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
When you are filling your personal history, overlapping months are fine. So, you need not mention the 10-day period as "Unemployment." Do not miss out including all the possible months and addresses where you have stayed. Also, be careful of what you answer in the "Mandatory" questions later. There are chances that after submission may once again ask you to fill a Schedule A (IMM5669E) form, which will require to mention the sae details again. So, please retain the copy of what you are filling on the site.

All the best!
Thank you so much!

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Same answer I received when I asked if Eligibility is passed or recommended passed. If there is a RR, I am sure they can see the flag raised.
No not always. I am under RR and the agents never saw any flags on my application. I did ask them specifically if there are any flags and the answer was always no and that everthing looks good and I have to just wait.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
No not always. I am under RR and the agents never saw any flags on my application. I did ask them specifically if there are any flags and the answer was always no and that everthing looks good and I have to just wait.
Hi, I think long processing time happens to certain people, based on personal info ... and nothing we can do about it

For example, in my case I have always had long processing times because I have applied several times for student and work permits and I know. Last time I applied for PGWP and processing time was more than 90 days, while on the IRCC website was showing an average of 60 days processing time o_O