+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,

I recently received my ITA and am in the process of providing additional details or e-Apr. I have a query regarding filling in personal history. I have switched jobs twice in the last 10 years with a gap of 10 days in each instance. For example, I left Job 1 on Feb 1, 2013 and joined Job 2 on Feb 11, 2013. Should I declare this 10 day gap as a period of unemployment?

I’m especially confused because, the system only accepts timelines in the form of Month and Year and has no option to enter days. Hence I’m not sure on how to declare a gap of 10 days.

Seniors, please advise on how to proceed with this.

Also, apologies if this post is not relevant to this thread. I just wanted to see how others have approached this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Can you provide details on what is unclarified? Are you saying that your eligibility is set to review required though in notes there is no indication of what has caused review required? If yes, I would recommend not to withdraw your application. The agent has just requested officer to do a detailed review from his side. If you are sure of your documentation, then don't worry. It will be cleared eventually.
Hello I just got my notes last week and I found RR in my eligibility,

Agent just cut down 40 points for my Canadian experience I think , actually I show 3 months experience from the agency I work and then same company hire me and I put 9 months experience from there and my HR mention everything on the letter with specific duration,

Now agent put RR and I pretty sure everything is clear on letter, also I work for the same company and they promote me as well after few months ago,

Don’t know what to do my AOR is Oct4

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hello All,
Are there any October AOR applicants whose Visa Office is Ottawa and has been waiting for over 7 months and counting...?

Last edited:

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
I got my GCMS notes a few day ago. I finally read through the 116 pages report.

On page 2, under "Assessments". its says "recommended passed".
Under EE Eligibility, it says "Status: Passed - candidate".

Then i go to the end of the notes; the last 6 pages.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-10-29_
Exxxxxxxxx PA: my name - EE CEC Having analyzed this
application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make
the following recommendation.
________________________________ ANALYST

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
Appears Met Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding
RPRF: Complete

Is this confirmed good news and can shit still hit the fan?
Thanks!

Last edited:

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hello I just got my notes last week and I found RR in my eligibility,

Agent just cut down 40 points for my Canadian experience I think , actually I show 3 months experience from the agency I work and then same company hire me and I put 9 months experience from there and my HR mention everything on the letter with specific duration,

Now agent put RR and I pretty sure everything is clear on letter, also I work for the same company and they promote me as well after few months ago,

Don’t know what to do my AOR is Oct4
u mean u were working as an indirect employee being paid by the manpower provider and then u were hired by the company where u were posted?

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
u mean u were working as an indirect employee being paid by the manpower provider and then u were hired by the company where u were posted?

Yes that was I meant, I mentioned july-September 2017 from employment agency and then October 2017 to present actual company,

But I put two letter with clear duration, like when I work from agency and from which month company hire me . But both letters are from my company HR, I did not put any letterhead from my agency,,

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know why I got the RR!!?? All my documents are straight forward and no gaps anywhere. I read so many blogs over the weekend and found no common issues faced by people getting RR. Damn it's so bad to be in the dark!

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
is everyone with more than 2 weeks in ip2 in Review required....i saw all smooth sailing cases did not last in ip2 more than 1 and half week

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi All,

I recently received my ITA and am in the process of providing additional details or e-Apr. I have a query regarding filling in personal history. I have switched jobs twice in the last 10 years with a gap of 10 days in each instance. For example, I left Job 1 on Feb 1, 2013 and joined Job 2 on Feb 11, 2013. Should I declare this 10 day gap as a period of unemployment?

I’m especially confused because, the system only accepts timelines in the form of Month and Year and has no option to enter days. Hence I’m not sure on how to declare a gap of 10 days.

Seniors, please advise on how to proceed with this.

Also, apologies if this post is not relevant to this thread. I just wanted to see how others have approached this issue.

Thanks in advance!
When you are filling your personal history, overlapping months are fine. So, you need not mention the 10-day period as "Unemployment." Do not miss out including all the possible months and addresses where you have stayed. Also, be careful of what you answer in the "Mandatory" questions later. There are chances that after submission may once again ask you to fill a Schedule A (IMM5669E) form, which will require to mention the sae details again. So, please retain the copy of what you are filling on the site.

All the best!