+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have been silently reading posts on this forum for quite a long time.
But today before 30 minutes I received the Golden email asking to submit my passport to New Delhi Visa Office.
I called 3 times in last month to know my status, till 16th April the only reply I got was that my Eligibility has passed.
So I never went to IP2 or anything. Status on the portal kept saying Background check has not been started.

So the only advice I have for everyone who is still waiting is that, Do not read much into what online Portal says.

All the best to everyone waiting for their PR, I am sure it is on its way!!

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

But today before 30 minutes I received the Golden email asking to submit my passport to New Delhi Visa Office.
I called 3 times in last month to know my status, till 16th April the only reply I got was that my Eligibility has passed.
So I never went to IP2 or anything. Status on the portal kept saying Background check has not been started.

So the only advice I have for everyone who is still waiting is that, Do not read much into what online Portal says.

What's your timeline?

Reactions: anniegreat

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hi guys,

Posting here for the first time. I got my PPR today. Following are the details of my application:
AOR: 10th Oct, FSW-Outland
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
IP2: 5th March
Ghost update: 18th April
PPR: 19th April (Dated, 18th April)

I had crossed the 180 days mark on 10th April. I called the IRCC multiple times, and raised CSE too, but did not get any good response. In fact, I Called IRCC on 17th April to find out, my Criminality is Passed, Eligibility in Review and Security not started. But then next day, I got ghost update and today PPR.

I hope all you guys, who have crossed 180 days mark, will get the PPR soon. The wait is really frustrating, but in the end you will get it :)
Congratulations :)My timeline is more or less same to yours. AOR: 9 Oct,
IP2-2nd March. But my eligibility has reviewe required so might take time. But getting hopes high is good sometimes. :D

Reactions: winterishere

gracedchild

Apr 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got my GOLDEN MAIL today after passing the 6 months deadline on the 5th of April.
AOR - 5TH October
ADR - 1st November
Medical passed - 8th November
IP 1 - January 23rd
IP 2 - March 5th
PPR - APRIL 19th

It took us a total of 6 months and 2 weeks, and by God's grace we are here eventually.
I want to wish my co hopefuls to be extremely positive as the wait can literally run one mad, but a positive spirit will help and the assurance that it will come one day surely.

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys, i have a query, how do we upgrade our course in canada after pr, would they consider my Indian work experience or qualifications while applying for jobs in canada.

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I am Oct 17 AOR
IP 1 : 15th Nov
Single Applicant - FSWO - India

I guess there is something wrong with my application.
I don't think so. Did you try to call them and ask about your application? because looks like they are not updating the dashboard regularly. it is very easy to be pessimistic. But I think if there was anything wrong, you would have been informed by now. Stay calm, you will receive it soon enough. I would advice you to call and ask IRCC about the status of your application

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got my GOLDEN MAIL today after passing the 6 months deadline on the 5th of April.
AOR - 5TH October
ADR - 1st November
IP 1 - January 23rd
IP 2 - March 5th
PPR - APRIL 19th

It took us a total of 6 months and 2 weeks, and by God's grace we are here eventually.
I want to wish my co hopefuls to be extremely positive as the wait can literally run one mad, but a positive spirit will help and the assurance that it will come one day surely.

Are u CEC inland

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations :)My timeline is more or less same to yours. AOR: 9 Oct,
IP2-2nd March. But my eligibility has reviewe required so might take time. But getting hopes high is good sometimes. :D
Do you know why the RR ? How did you get to know about the RR?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

Congratulations man!!

Reactions: chintan3387

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR - 5TH October
ADR - 1st November
IP 1 - January 23rd
IP 2 - March 5th
PPR - APRIL 19th

Congrats!!

Reactions: Japeetwo

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am Oct 17 AOR
IP 1 : 15th Nov
Single Applicant - FSWO - India

I guess there is something wrong with my application.
There is nothing wrong with your application. Trust me, I was on the same boat for months. I think your VO is Ottawa? Ottawa has just gone a bit lazy lately.

Your file is just piling up dust until an officer decides to pick it up.

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Reactions: ayaz_acca