+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
There is summary at the end of the notes
Where they write like, i have reviewed the application and found following. Read this summary carefully or share your notes so members can advise you

So this is from Note2

Which is saying review required ready to finalize RPRF
EXPERIENCE; in this colum they mentioned review required in my canadian work experience,, but they did not mention anything like what is required or what documents they need, they update this on 2018:11:15 ,, so they did not touch my file from last 4 months

What is the next step after RR? How much time it will take

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Right towards the end, a case analyst will have put notes giving a detailed summary of what he thinks about your file. Look for "documents sets for Review".
No man I could not found documents sets anywhere or they did not mention what is under review for my Canadian experience

ludmilaprates

Mar 29, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Got ppr request today..
Our aor was 4th October
But we are on a vacation and won’t be able to come before 30days deadline..we have send mail to Cic for deadline extension..
Anyone here with the same issue??
Please reply if you find out! It looks like I will be in the same situation!
What is your timeline and program?

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks ashlun! Not sure about others, at least mine is not an interview request. As far as I know, my friends that got PR last year through CEC inland all ended up with just ppr not interviews. Maybe things changed a lot this year?
I think interview is only for some CEC inland applicants not for pnp

Reactions: ashlun

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Another express entry draw happened yesterday. Shouldn't they think of clearing backlogs first instead of generating additional work for the officers? What will happen to those 11k ITAs sent on January end?

Jonathan happylife

Dec 28, 2018
Got my note back, here it is:
AOR-October 25
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
My agent said there’s nothing wrong with it, it is just a matter of time…..but this waiting man…I was in IP2 since January….

Reactions: Newbee2019

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i want to ask something guys....will it be wise of me to raise a web form since i m past my 6 months(13 oct aor) but i have already pestered cic enough with about 5 calls(1 call agent couldnt hear me) every time they say the same thing that eligibility is under review since 12 march. will raising web form query give me any detail insight? or will it just irritate them and what exactly can i ask in web form?

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
i want to ask something guys....will it be wise of me to raise a web form since i m past my 6 months(13 oct aor) but i have already pestered cic enough with about 5 calls(1 call agent couldnt hear me) every time they say the same thing that eligibility is under review since 12 march. will raising web form query give me any detail insight? or will it just irritate them and what exactly can i ask in web form?
Reply on Web form will be even less detailed than calling them. I have called them twice and specifically asked below questions:
1) Has eligibility, criminality, and security been passed?
2) Which stage is under review right now and when did it start?
3) Is there anything in the file which indicates a delay ?
4) When was the file last updated
You will get a very generic reply on web form.

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Guys is it true that ordering GCMS notes multiple times delays the application. I have already ordered GCMS twice. Once in Jan end and second time in mid March. I am thinking about ordering them again.

Natasha_s

Feb 6, 2019
Please reply if you find out! It looks like I will be in the same situation!
What is your timeline and program?
@ludmilaprates ours is fsw inland
AOR: 4th October
Medical pass: 4th November
Bcg starts: 12th December
Ppr request: 17th April
Will keep you posted if we got any deadline extension mail from cic.we attached all scanned copies in mail like our tickets Nd our work permit visa of Canada..lets hope for the best for us..fingers crossed..

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi All

Received my PPR request today.
AOR 8th Oct
Ghost update 1 Apr
PPR - 16th April
INLAND - Toronto.

Thanks all for the help and support.
Hope each one of you get the updates soon.
what date was your application approved ?
what VO are you?

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
@ludmilaprates ours is fsw inland
AOR: 4th October
Medical pass: 4th November
Bcg starts: 12th December
Ppr request: 17th April
Will keep you posted if we got any deadline extension mail from cic.we attached all scanned copies in mail like our tickets Nd our work permit visa of Canada..lets hope for the best for us..fingers crossed..
when was your application approved

$ani

May 12, 2018
Hi All

Received my PPR request today.
AOR 8th Oct
Ghost update 1 Apr
PPR - 16th April
INLAND - Toronto.

Thanks all for the help and support.
Hope each one of you get the updates soon.
Hi congratulations first all... can u please share your timeline. N does your status got timley updated in your account?