+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
It's quite futile to call and enquire if under the 12 month mark.
Still waiting to be transferred to VO here. No update after medicals. IP1. App included government reference letters explaining our situation and attesting to marriage validity. Doctors notes etc. (Our baby is due in 2 weeks.) They don't care! I called, had MP call, even wrote the Prime Minister; I get the same answer: "wait 12 months". Gotta love that Canada welcomes asylum seekers by the dozen each day and real families get the legal run around $$$ for months and months at a time. After being on this forum it's not first come first serve basis by any means. As soon as our baby has a passport I am flying back to the beautiful beaches of Costa Rica. :cool: Beyond fed up with Canadian legislation o_O
Hi I guess you are in the wrong thread. Just checked your signature. And as per my knowledge for spousal sponsorship programs, the average time is 1 year and they would not pay much attention to you before that. So you would have to wait. No other option.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Guys,
I have been a silent reader of this forum to keep myself updated on the timelines. Below are key dates of my profile:
AOR: October 23rd
Additional Document Request: November 23rd
Document shared: November 23rd
Medical Passed: Decemeber 15th

No updates since then and it's going to complete 6 months in a week. I tried calling them but it does not get through. May I ask someone to share the correct number to call from India.
Additionally, I don't know about my visa office so can someone guide me how to find it out?

Thanks
+1 613-944-4000 - Cic

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello guys, I spoke with an agent yesterday. She was super nice and helpful. She told me some things that were a little alarming, so I'd like some clarification if possible.

I'm on my 190th day, so I asked her why my file was taking so long to process, so she told me that because I'd received two ADR's, my file was no longer eligible for the 180 day processing period. She said that any file that receives an ADR is placed in a different category and they're processed differently from the regular files.

She told me that my eligibility was "Recommend Pass", and my security was ongoing. She said that my additional documents (which I submitted on March 22), were still being reviewed by the agent in-charge.

Has anyone else heard that files with ADR's are processed separately and take longer than normal files?
Hi Morcerf,
The ADR you submitted on 22 March, did status changed to '' not applicable'' or still showing we are reviewing???

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hi Morcerf,
The ADR you submitted on 22 March, did status changed to '' not applicable'' or still showing we are reviewing???
It's still showing "Reviewing the additional documents you provided". I don't know what to make of it. They were standard bank statements, LOE, Gift Deeds etc. Nothing that would take them this long to investigate.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I haven't heard such a thing.

I never received an Adr in my entire process but still my 6 month mark is up and I have not received PPR
Welcome to the club. Have you called them and asked about your eligibility, security etc.?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
It's still showing "Reviewing the additional documents you provided". I don't know what to make of it. They were standard bank statements, LOE, Gift Deeds etc. Nothing that would take them this long to investigate.
I uploaded ADR on 23 March and last week it changed to ''not applicable''. But I am still waiting for final decision.
I think what agent told you is just a misleading information. I give you one example.
For me as i resided in Saudi arabia, IRCC specifically state that you can provide your PCC once we send you request letter, So i submitted my Saudi PCC after receiving ADR.
does this mean my application will be delayed, i think no as this is the stated procedure.
My 2nd ADR was for RPRF which is also common.

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Welcome to the club. Have you called them and asked about your eligibility, security etc.?
Yes I have

And they say eligibility under review, criminality passed and security not started. They couldn't give me a time as to when can I expect my PPR

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Thanks for sharing it . And any insight on identofiden Visa Office for my application?
You can ask them where is my apploapplic being processed because they do not understand when we ask them what is my VO.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No man! That's this issue It's not about increased applications. It's that they are just being completely random and unfair. It's raining PPR in the Nov group. People with Nov 4th - 17th AOR dates.
It's damn frustrating given that we have all put in the same effort to provide the necessary documentation. And its a big life decision for everyone. The least we can expect is that they handle this chronologically.

I fail to understand how people are getting PPRs in mid-November when they haven't even started BGV for earlier applicants.
Nov 2 AOR here and no update from my end. However, a lot of other Nov 2 AORs have got their PPRs from the same Ottawa VO. Obviously no clue how they're going about this. I can just say they kind of really suck with this unfair random processing of theirs.

Let's just support each other!! Our time will come

Reactions: harshey

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Nov 2 AOR here and no update from my end. However, a lot of other Nov 2 AORs have got their PPRs from the same Ottawa VO. Obviously no clue how they're going about this. I can just say they kind of really suck with this unfair random processing of theirs.

Let's just support each other!! Our time will come
When i called them last to last week, i questioned the same, that how are applications who submitted after us are getting progress and pprs and we are still shelved, what is the order or processing and how it can take so long after eligibility is Met?
they simply said every application is different and cannot be compared and call after 6 months are over.
Frustrating.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When i called them last to last week, i questioned the same, that how are applications who submitted after us are getting progress and pprs and we are still shelved, what is the order or processing and how it can take so long after eligibility is Met?
they simply said every application is different and cannot be compared and call after 6 months are over.
Frustrating.
I am 100% certain it's not random. They're definitely following some kind of pattern.

Really frustrating waiting for updates for like eternity while the rest around me are getting PPRs.

Reactions: Application18

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
just 1 day left and still no updates.. still in IP1.. will tomorrow bring good news for me?????

Reactions: marilsl