+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
AOR Oct 25th. Got ghost update on April 5th. Called CIC April 8 and agent told me that my file has completed. My primary VO is Calgary and second VO is Vancouver. The agent told me officer hasn't taken the next step yet. I live in Toronto. Waiting for PPR...
I guess all Torontonians whose file is approved are just waiting for their landing interview to be scheduled in Etobicoke office. Lets pray to get that mail soon.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Anyone has any idea for CEC inland applicants that how much time its taking between file is approved and you get landing interview mail? Specially the one living in GTA region.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
hey evryone, my aor is 31 oct and my current status is eligibility under review and background check not started yet..is there anyone with the similar aor?
There are many dear.. So need not to worry..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
from last 4 and half months nothing has been updated..so i got little anxious..
I can understand your anxiety issues but it's normal these days to get PPR between 6-8 months.. If you see someone getting PPR don't feel sad.. One day you will also be one of them.. :).. If have privided all the valid documents to CIC you are good to go ahead.. Otherwise they will ask you for ADR soon..

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi everyone, first post for me. Just wanted to provide my case info in case it helps anyone.
Stream: CEC
AOR: Oct 6
MEP: Sometime in Nov
1st ADR: Nov 7 (request for RCMP check for dependent, uploaded it within a week)
2nd ADR: Mar 1 (request for Common Law document with newer signature, uploaded it within a week)
Ghost update: Late March sometime, 2-3 weeks ago, maybe the 18th when security was passed? (status "Updated" but no change to profile details when logged in)

Called CIC today (Apr 10), got through after 3 attempts. If you get hung up on due to volume, just try again in an hour or so...
Results of the call: Agent was super helpful and friendly. All stages passed including eligibility and security, just waiting for final decision. Security pass date on Mar 18. No file notes to indicate why the delay, but I would guess because of ADRs. Visa office is Edmonton.

Hope this helps! Good luck to you all.

Last edited:

Sneha_Balaji

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys, so I just got off a call with the agent. This is the information I got:. VO is Ottawa. Only criminality passed. Eligibility and security is yet to start. My Aor is 19th Oct. And I've been in IP2 since mid jan( of what I know). Does this seem normal? How long does eligibility and security checks take, generally?

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi Godsgrace,

My AOR 4th Oct, med passed 1st Nov, and I am also BC PNP inland application. Which is your
My Aor 02nd October
Background check started on 18th March
BC PNP Inland
Still waiting for response from cic
We applied with approved pnp but dont know why they are taking so much time

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi,
My AOR IS 20 OCT 2018, and i m in ip2 stage, just got a ghost update today. Wondering wats next? My 6 months over on 20 April.
Next ppr

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi guys, so I just got off a call with the agent. This is the information I got:. VO is Ottawa. Only criminality passed. Eligibility and security is yet to start. My Aor is 19th Oct. And I've been in IP2 since mid jan( of what I know). Does this seem normal? How long does eligibility and security checks take, generally?
Try to call again on 180th day i hope u will get different info.