FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Is it true that the request for RPRF implies that our application is at the last stage or approved??
If you not paid RPRF upfront then CIC normally adopt two ways.
1) They send rprf within two months of AOR
2) near to finalization.

Reactions: Newbee2019
Apr 10, 2019
If you not paid RPRF upfront then CIC normally adopt two ways.
1) They send rprf within two months of AOR
2) near to finalization.
Thanks Ayaz :)
I understand you are also waiting for your PPR. Good luck.
We all are in the same boat and Goshhh never in my life I have felt this much nervous about anything. I check my account at least 10 times a day :D

Reactions: ayaz_acca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Thanks Ayaz :)
I understand you are also waiting for your PPR. Good luck.
We all are in the same boat and Goshhh never in my life I have felt this much nervous about anything. I check my account at least 10 times a day :D
Good luck to you also.
we all are in same boat anxious and nervous

PapaC

Jan 6, 2019
Can someone please advise, i am a british national and i am wondering if i need to send my physical passport for the issuance of copr?

walkinthe_woods

Sep 7, 2018
Have you ordered gcms notes? It will give you a better indication about your application. So far mine looks good and I'm hoping despite the delay I make it. Did read a couple of folks here got rejected after 6 months so that's big concern.

But let's stay positive
Where did you read that?? :eek: What were the reasons?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Where did you read that?? :eek: What were the reasons?
A few days ago read one here or is it September? I'm not sure but he got rejected because of foreign work experience. Just now one in November got rejected because of insufficient pof.

So ordering gcms notes is always better. As it gives you a good indication.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hope we could get PPR this week, may I ask where is your visa office? Mine is in Edmonton.
Mine is Edmonton as well. Another person whose file was approved on 1st April got PPR day before yesterday. I think oursis waiting for landing interview schedule. Lets see what happens next..? whats ur AOR and when did your file got approved? Are you in Toronto as well?

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
I called the CIC agent today. No change in status since March 22 IP2. And she tells me we are still within processing timelines of 6months. What's happening?

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
A few days ago read one here or is it September? I'm not sure but he got rejected because of foreign work experience. Just now one in November got rejected because of insufficient pof.

So ordering gcms notes is always better. As it gives you a good indication.
Applications are rejected at this stage only because of insufficient justifications for source of funds or lack of funds.. and suspicious work experience documents.. if your eligibility is met you are good to proceed.. if it’s under review required.. you shall be asked for ADR.. if ADR do not justify the review.. then application will be rejected.. so don’t worry enjoy the time..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I called the CIC agent today. No change in status since March 22 IP2. And she tells me we are still within processing timelines of 6months. What's happening?
Just relax you are in IP2.. you will get PPR within 6 months time..

Reactions: Newbee2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Applications are rejected at this stage only because of insufficient justifications for source of funds or lack of funds.. and suspicious work experience documents.. if your eligibility is met you are good to proceed.. if it’s under review required.. you shall be asked for ADR.. if ADR do not justify the review.. then application will be rejected.. so don’t worry enjoy the time..
I know. I was just answering to the other person about the rejection cases.

I think his eligibility his met so he should be fine.

Reactions: Jas.singh0804