+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hello people ,

Silent Spectator , as the log in credentials to my account were with my agent , hence could-not comment much on the steps initiated . however can tell you this

AOR - 18th OCt 2018
Indian national applying from Middle east .- self , wife and Kid .
FSW -outland
MEP - No clue
- but somewhere around dec before holidays .
Since Dec 2018 to April 6th - No absolutely NO movement on the account ( i kept asking the agent to send me a screen shot every 15 days)

APRIL 6th - ADR - Spouse PCC -India

April 10th - GOLDEN EMAIL - PPR . ( 172 days from AOR)

PS - no GCMS notes order, no calls to IRCC , No web forms filled .

in short October people here is a sigh of relief for all

as mentioned earlier looks like a 150 - 190 days window.

and as some one rightly said and i quote - " Life tip :- if you stress too much about something before it happens , you basically put yourself through it TWICE ... LET GO OF WORRY ! , its a misuse of imagination ...

More power to you people , and heres my personal tip - you want your File to move faster - believe in Almighty's ENERGY .

....Do good for someone every day - Trust me it get backs at you ! ( charity , help , good deed .. may be just a smile)
Congratulations!

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Hello people ,

Silent Spectator , as the log in credentials to my account were with my agent , hence could-not comment much on the steps initiated . however can tell you this

AOR - 18th OCt 2018
Indian national applying from Middle east .- self , wife and Kid .
FSW -outland
MEP - No clue
- but somewhere around dec before holidays .
Since Dec 2018 to April 6th - No absolutely NO movement on the account ( i kept asking the agent to send me a screen shot every 15 days)

APRIL 6th - ADR - Spouse PCC -India

April 10th - GOLDEN EMAIL - PPR . ( 172 days from AOR)

PS - no GCMS notes order, no calls to IRCC , No web forms filled .

in short October people here is a sigh of relief for all

as mentioned earlier looks like a 150 - 190 days window.

and as some one rightly said and i quote - " Life tip :- if you stress too much about something before it happens , you basically put yourself through it TWICE ... LET GO OF WORRY ! , its a misuse of imagination ...

More power to you people , and heres my personal tip - you want your File to move faster - believe in Almighty's ENERGY .

....Do good for someone every day - Trust me it get backs at you ! ( charity , help , good deed .. may be just a smile)
Congratulations.. your NOC?

Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guys I am new to this forum

Here is my timeline

AOR: 28th October 2018
MEP:26th November

I was requested to pay RPRF on 3rd April, Paid on 4th April.
This is what my Account says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any Insights on when can I expect PPR and which stage is my application?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018

Here is my timeline

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

you're in ip2, you should get ghost or PPR soon. Hang in there :)

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019

Here is my timeline

Hi I have almost the same timeline with you! AOR October 9, RPRF request on April 6. Fingers crossed we will receive our PPRs soon!

Reactions: ayaz_acca

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
any INLAND people or case file with CPC- ottawa received the PPR request today?
I am waiting since 1st april after i received the ghost update.
Even if i raise a Case specific enquiry i am not receiving any response from them in emails.
Over the call they just said case approved awaiting VO approval.

Apr 10, 2019
Hi I have almost the same timeline with you! AOR October 9, RPRF request on April 6. Fingers crossed we will receive our PPRs soon!
:) Just wondering if your AOR is Oct 9th your 6 months finished yesterday. so did your estimated time in your account changed? what I am trying to understand is what are we supposed to do if we cross the 6 months..

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
:) Just wondering if your AOR is Oct 9th your 6 months finished yesterday. so did your estimated time in your account changed? what I am trying to understand is what are we supposed to do if we cross the 6 months..
No, it just says that my application is taking longer than usual to process. But it is just automatically generated message I believe. We just need to be patient and wait.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018

Here is my timeline

Keep an eye on status of your additional documents when it changed to not applicable you will received PPR

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Did you talk to the CIC agent yesterday? Did they say your application is approved?
Yesterday when my ADR status changed I tried to call cic but unable to reach them bcoz of high volume of call. I will try again today.
Well I am just hoping as per trends and PPR emails have seen in this forum.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Yesterday when my ADR status changed I tried to call cic but unable to reach them bcoz of high volume of call. I will try again today.
Well I am just hoping as per trends and PPR emails have seen in this forum.
Me too. I got hung up due to high volume of calls. I hope for the PPR soon

Reactions: ayaz_acca