FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi I was asked to pay RPRF and upload the receipt as an additional document on Saturday April 6, I paid the same day and uploaded. At first status changed to "The additional document you provided is uploaded" (but I am not sure when exactly the status was changed). And on Tuesday April 9 the status was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Yes true, for me it took 17 days to changed from ADR reviewing to not applicable.

rblc

Mar 14, 2018
Pleased to share that I have finally received my PPR mail today morning around 6.30. Below is my timeline :

AOR : 7 Oct
Med Pass : 7 Nov
RPRF req : 21 Nov
RPRF paid : 23 Nov
IP1 since then till 8 april when i called post 6 month completion and was informed that Eligibility was met , Background check not started and
that visa office was ottowa
1st and only ghost update : 9 April
PPR mail : 10 April

I am FSW-O , from India. Never ordered GCMS notes. Like several silent readers on this forum, I learnt a lot from many helpful members regarding the process. Thanks to all of you. And to those waiting , wish you all the best. Hope everyone receives their PR mail soon ! Cheers !

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello All,
Finally received the GOLDEN EMAIL this morning. Feeling Very happy guys.
Timeline
AOR 19 Oct
MEP 19 Nov
BG 21 Mar
PPR 10 Apr
I hope and pray that each of you waiting for the golden email get it very soon.
congrats Nadeem bhai, now ur time to celebrate

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi I was asked to pay RPRF and upload the receipt as an additional document on Saturday April 6, I paid the same day and uploaded. At first status changed to "The additional document you provided is uploaded" (but I am not sure when exactly the status was changed). And on Tuesday April 9 the status was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
I had a request for IMM5669E. The status has never changed after "We are reviewing....", although I had submitted it in November. So, do not expect it to get updated on the site - it may/may not happen

Reactions: trice4 and bubusik

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Pleased to share that I have finally received my PPR mail today morning around 6.30. Below is my timeline :

AOR : 7 Oct
Med Pass : 7 Nov
RPRF req : 21 Nov
RPRF paid : 23 Nov
IP1 since then till 8 april when i called post 6 month completion and was informed that Eligibility was met , Background check not started and
that visa office was ottowa
1st and only ghost update : 9 April
PPR mail : 10 April

I am FSW-O , from India. Never ordered GCMS notes. Like several silent readers on this forum, I learnt a lot from many helpful members regarding the process. Thanks to all of you. And to those waiting , wish you all the best. Hope everyone receives their PR mail soon ! Cheers !
Congratulations.. your NOC ?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Congratulations! Hope you receive the golden mail soon! Mine is AOR 19 as well... what do you recon is a good time to call them so as to get through? Have you filed your case on your own or through a consultant? I'm only asking to know whether they would respond to people that have applied through a consultant.
Yes they replied if you have your application number

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Congratulations to all of you who are receiving the golden e-mail!! Can't wait to be my turn...

Just received my GCMS Notes:

Eligibility: met
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

I've surpassed the 6 months timeline and had already submitted a CSE on Friday, but haven't received any news yet.

Sooooooo frustrating.
Dont worry and dont forget your notes are still one month old.

Reactions: Shanei

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
yes I think so.. the agent was very detailed in his explanation about the 3rd September date he gave me..
I think this is the Application Assignment Due Date which is mentioned on the 2nd page of GCMS notes.. mine was 30th April when I recevied the notes..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I don't know about ghost as my account with consultant.
But I always used to check thro IVR, I got request for RPRF on 20 March paid on 23 march and status changed 09 April
Thats nice. 2 weeks later you got PPR :)

I'm also waiting for RPRF request. So far no sign

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Finally received the PPR mail, My timelines are as follows
ITA received – 5th September
AOR date- 31st October
Medical Passed – 1st December
First, call to IRCC on 14th February
Eligibility- met, BGC not started. CPC Ottawa
The second call to IRCC on 5th March, details received
Eligibility- met
Criminality-not started
Security check- not started
Visa office-Ottawa
Rprf received or not on 11th Dec
Both the times' agents were very helpful to provide the details.
Since then I was in IP1 stage.
PPR mail received on-10th April morning 6.27am IST.
When checked the CIC account, status changed to profile updated, BGC changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information and ADR status changed to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided from Not Applicable.
Application Details- FSW India applicant with 2 dependants
CRS -440
NOC-9412 (Power Engineer-Mechanical)
PCC- India, Australia Pcc with full license history from VicRoads.
Employment Details- Single employer reference letter, Joining letter, Promotion letters, Pay slips, All 4 years ITR details.
Proof of Funds- Bank statements for me and spouse, Fixed deposit receipts, authentication letter from the spouse.
LOE- About Australian driver’s history as it has over speed driving offence(not major) were there but dated after I left Melbourne.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Finally received the PPR mail, My timelines are as follows
ITA received – 5th September
AOR date- 31st October
Medical Passed – 1st December
First, call to IRCC on 14th February
Eligibility- met, BGC not started. CPC Ottawa
The second call to IRCC on 5th March, details received
Eligibility- met
Criminality-not started
Security check- not started
Visa office-Ottawa
Rprf received or not on 11th Dec
Both the times' agents were very helpful to provide the details.
Since then I was in IP1 stage.
PPR mail received on-10th April morning 6.27am IST.
When checked the CIC account, status changed to profile updated, BGC changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information and ADR status changed to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided from Not Applicable.
Application Details- FSW India applicant with 2 dependants
CRS -440
NOC-9412 (Power Engineer-Mechanical)
PCC- India, Australia Pcc with full license history from VicRoads.
Employment Details- Single employer reference letter, Joining letter, Promotion letters, Pay slips, All 4 years ITR details.
Proof of Funds- Bank statements for me and spouse, Fixed deposit receipts, authentication letter from the spouse.
LOE- About Australian driver’s history as it has over speed driving offence(not major) were there but dated after I left Melbourne.
Congratulations!

Mohd.adil

Apr 7, 2019
Hello people ,

Silent Spectator , as the log in credentials to my account were with my agent , hence could-not comment much on the steps initiated . however can tell you this

AOR - 18th OCt 2018
Indian national applying from Middle east .- self , wife and Kid .
FSW -outland
MEP - No clue
- but somewhere around dec before holidays .
Since Dec 2018 to April 6th - No absolutely NO movement on the account ( i kept asking the agent to send me a screen shot every 15 days)

APRIL 6th - ADR - Spouse PCC -India

April 10th - GOLDEN EMAIL - PPR . ( 172 days from AOR)

PS - no GCMS notes order, no calls to IRCC , No web forms filled .

in short October people here is a sigh of relief for all

as mentioned earlier looks like a 150 - 190 days window.

and as some one rightly said and i quote - " Life tip :- if you stress too much about something before it happens , you basically put yourself through it TWICE ... LET GO OF WORRY ! , its a misuse of imagination ...

More power to you people , and heres my personal tip - you want your File to move faster - believe in Almighty's ENERGY .

....Do good for someone every day - Trust me it get backs at you ! ( charity , help , good deed .. may be just a smile)