October 2018 AOR - join here

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Did you call IRCC in recent times? Any update from the agent?
No, I actually did not even try again because I've been getting such vague responses that don't really give me any information about the current status of my application. The responses that I got when I raised a web form were also useless and did not give me any insight. I'm just waiting for thr GCMS this week but I'm hoping to find something in there. However, nothingnis guaranteed.

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Congratulations to all of you who are receiving the golden e-mail!! Can't wait to be my turn...

Just received my GCMS Notes:

Eligibility: met
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

I've surpassed the 6 months timeline and had already submitted a CSE on Friday, but haven't received any news yet.

Sooooooo frustrating.
eligibility met is the worst.
i am in same boat. oct 24th. ip1 since nov 23rd. no update post that.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
I was told my application has been pushed to June 11? So that means June 11 is when the call center can request for an update on my case and it's the new estimated completion date?

I don't get why he would say my application has been pushed to June 11
yes I think so.. the agent was very detailed in his explanation about the 3rd September date he gave me..
I think this is the Application Assignment Due Date which is mentioned on the 2nd page of GCMS notes.. mine was 30th April when I recevied the notes..

Reactions: SithLord

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hello All,
Finally received the GOLDEN EMAIL this morning. Feeling Very happy guys.
Timeline
AOR 19 Oct
MEP 19 Nov
BG 21 Mar
PPR 10 Apr
I hope and pray that each of you waiting for the golden email get it very soon.
Oh congratulations mate.. that was quick for you after that call :D
had you received any ghost update?

Reactions: ayaz_acca

nadeempasha

Apr 8, 2019
Congratulations! Hope you receive the golden mail soon! Mine is AOR 19 as well... what do you recon is a good time to call them so as to get through? Have you filed your case on your own or through a consultant? I'm only asking to know whether they would respond to people that have applied through a consultant.
Hi I received my PPR request today morning at 6:30 Am. I have applied myself, did not use any consultancy. I am not sure about the appropriate time to contact them because when you call them, you will be waiting in a queue for around 30 minutes normally. Just hope and pray that the agent answering your call is friendly and helpful. If you are lucky agent will answer all your queries.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Congratulations to all of you who are receiving the golden e-mail!! Can't wait to be my turn...

Just received my GCMS Notes:

Eligibility: met
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

I've surpassed the 6 months timeline and had already submitted a CSE on Friday, but haven't received any news yet.

Sooooooo frustrating.
Sailing in the same boat, Eligibility Met cases are taking ages to be picked up by the Visa Officer. :(

cmyaaon9029

Apr 9, 2019
We are on the same boat. AOR Oct. CEC inland.
Called CIC and got to know everything was approved on Feb 25th. got ghost update in early Mar but still waiting for PPR. I was told by the agent that I would have an interview, don't know why
Recently, lots of CEC have been chosen to attend interviews instead of getting PPR email. I think it's just a new step, not a bad thing. Also, I heard about people who had interview can get PR confirmation and do formal landing right away on site, no need to send passport for stamp, which saves lots of time on the other hand.

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
AOR 26 Oct
Got an additional request. I was told to fill Details of Military Service form.
It's weird because I've never served in army, so I sent them LoE and empty form.

Do you guys know how long it takes to change the status of ADR from "we need additional documents" to "we are reviewing your documents"?

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
AOR 26 Oct
It's weird because I've never served in army, so I sent them LoE and empty form.

Do you guys know how long it takes to change the status of ADR from "we need additional documents" to "we are reviewing your documents"?
Hi I was asked to pay RPRF and upload the receipt as an additional document on Saturday April 6, I paid the same day and uploaded. At first status changed to "The additional document you provided is uploaded" (but I am not sure when exactly the status was changed). And on Tuesday April 9 the status was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Reactions: trice4

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Any ghost updates you had?
When did they ask you for RPRF?

Even I'm waiting for RPRF request
Hi, I don't know about ghost as my account with consultant.
But I always used to check thro IVR, I got request for RPRF on 20 March paid on 23 march and status changed 09 April

Reactions: SithLord

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
AOR 26 Oct

for me it took 17 days to changed status for ADR from reviewing to not applicable.

Reactions: trice4