Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi Guys,
Just had a call with the cic people. The agent answering call was very helpful. She advised me that my eligibility and security is passed. Application is currently at CPC OTTAWA. She told me that they might send me an email any time with further advice. Fingers crossed.:oops:
Nadeem bhai great news congratulations in advance.
After my ADR status changed i tried to connect with agent but high volume kicked me off.
Whats ur AOR?

nadeempasha

Apr 8, 2019
congratulations to you.. I'm currently on waiting.. hope I'll get a helpful agent as well..
Thanks. Waiting for the golden email before i start celebrating. I hope and pray that you get a helpful agent who can help you with all the details you want regarding your application.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Guys, speaking about travelling again... I'm waiting for the golden mail, and I can get it any day. We're gonna have a short trip with my wife in the middle of May, literally three or four days, but we will need our travel documents. What do you think - what is the safest time to by tickets? I wouldn't like to be put in a situation when I have to forget about my tickets and trip as our passports are in a visa office.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Thanks. Waiting for the golden email before i start celebrating. I hope and pray that you get a helpful agent who can help you with all the details you want regarding your application.
thank you.. got through to a very nice and helpful agent this time.. he told me that my eligibility is Recommend Pass and security checks have still not started..
he also told me that hopefully the application will be concluded by 28th April (my 6 month period) but if it goes any longer then 3rd Sept is the date on which these agents can take an update/action on the case.. but before that I'll just have to be patient..

so the estimated completion date everyone's been talking about is the date on which a call center support agent can demand an update from the case officer.. it doesn't mean that they have given you a new estimated completion time..

ashok99

Jan 14, 2019
hi guys my aor is 26 oct and April 26 is my estimate completion date. i passed medical and criminality eligibility and security is in process so how many days will take to make final decision .pls tell me guys.thank u.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Exactly.....Just hoping that there is no rejection after such a long wait.....They should have checked everything by now and we get ppr the day officer checks the file....
Have you ordered gcms notes? It will give you a better indication about your application. So far mine looks good and I'm hoping despite the delay I make it. Did read a couple of folks here got rejected after 6 months so that's big concern.

But let's stay positive

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, just checked thro ivr my ADR status changed to not applicable, it was actually rprf receipt which i uploaded by 23 March, BG check in process since AOR.
My Aor is 20 Oct.
Expecting good news
Any ghost updates you had?
When did they ask you for RPRF?

Even I'm waiting for RPRF request

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
Just had a call with the cic people. The agent answering call was very helpful. She advised me that my eligibility and security is passed. Application is currently at CPC OTTAWA. She told me that they might send me an email any time with further advice. Fingers crossed.:oops:
What's your timeline?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
thank you.. got through to a very nice and helpful agent this time.. he told me that my eligibility is Recommend Pass and security checks have still not started..
he also told me that hopefully the application will be concluded by 28th April (my 6 month period) but if it goes any longer then 3rd Sept is the date on which these agents can take an update/action on the case.. but before that I'll just have to be patient..

so the estimated completion date everyone's been talking about is the date on which a call center support agent can demand an update from the case officer.. it doesn't mean that they have given you a new estimated completion time..
I was told my application has been pushed to June 11? So that means June 11 is when the call center can request for an update on my case and it's the new estimated completion date?

I don't get why he would say my application has been pushed to June 11

ewang

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
They told me the same thing around Mar 23 (cannot remember the date exactly), yet I'm still waiting. What's taking them so long lol... CEC inland, Aor Oct 21/18.