+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

gitinem

Apr 9, 2019
Hi All,

FSW-O AOR: 01-Oct-2018. Medical Passed: 31-Oct-2018.
After that, there is no update from CIC. Now, my processing time has expired. When contacted CIC, they just mentioned that Visa office is Montreal. Apart from that, no update at all. From GCMS notes, I see that the officer has 'recommended pass' for eligibility. Anybody in this forum faced with similar situation ? What's the road ahead ? Should I consult an Immigration consultant ?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello All,
Finally received the GOLDEN EMAIL this morning. Feeling Very happy guys.
Timeline
AOR 19 Oct
MEP 19 Nov
BG 21 Mar
PPR 10 Apr
I hope and pray that each of you waiting for the golden email get it very soon.
Congratulations ..
So as I can see ... . Majority (not all) are getting ppr within the time frame of 6 months

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
Called CIC last Friday (Apr 05), the agent told me my file was approved, which means eligibility criminal and security're all PASSED.
But I am still waiting for PPR with, anyone on the same stage? When should I expect to receive PPR?

Aor 09 CEC inland

Only saw one ghost update on Mar 06
We are on the same boat. AOR Oct. CEC inland.
Called CIC and got to know everything was approved on Feb 25th. got ghost update in early Mar but still waiting for PPR. I was told by the agent that I would have an interview, don't know why

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hello All,
Finally received the GOLDEN EMAIL this morning. Feeling Very happy guys.
Timeline
AOR 19 Oct
MEP 19 Nov
BG 21 Mar
PPR 10 Apr
I hope and pray that each of you waiting for the golden email get it very soon.
Congratulations!! What time you received the mail and from which VO?

Sneha_Balaji

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys,
Just had a call with the cic people. The agent answering call was very helpful. She advised me that my eligibility and security is passed. Application is currently at CPC OTTAWA. She told me that they might send me an email any time with further advice. Fingers crossed.:oops:
Congratulations! Hope you receive the golden mail soon! Mine is AOR 19 as well... what do you recon is a good time to call them so as to get through? Have you filed your case on your own or through a consultant? I'm only asking to know whether they would respond to people that have applied through a consultant.

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Finally!!!
Got my Ready For Visa email this morning.
Nationality: Nigerian
Residence: South Africa
AOR Oct 12 (2 Days remaining - Exactly 180 days today)
Biometrics Request Nov 9
IP2 Sometime in November
Called in twice March and was told eligibility under review, background check in progress
Never ordered GCMS notes
Got my one and only ghost update yesterday, profile just showed "Application/File Updated", no changes inside
I've been given 30 days to submit my passport.

I decided not to stress and just wait for the processing time to complete before starting to panic, I remember a lot of Nigerians who had the same AOR as me, got theirs about a month ago and I started to worry but decided to just wait it out. Fingers crossed for the rest of you, I hope you get yours soon xx.

ludmilaprates

Mar 29, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Congratulations to all of you who are receiving the golden e-mail!! Can't wait to be my turn...

Just received my GCMS Notes:

Eligibility: met
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

I've surpassed the 6 months timeline and had already submitted a CSE on Friday, but haven't received any news yet.

Sooooooo frustrating.