+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Moving to IP2 after a long wait indicates the PPR to be around the corner but could take up to 3 weeks or so.
I moved to IP2 on March 10, passed eligibility and criminality.
But I am stuck at security and I am starting to lose hope... I feel like my file is stuck, it such a long wait

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone tried calling the agents today ? I found one and he was not parting with any information. Also he said I should call after call August 2019, which is like 10 months processing time. Is there any use calling them ? How much access they have to the file ?

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone tried calling the agents today ? I found one and he was not parting with any information. Also he said I should call after call August 2019, which is like 10 months processing time. Is there any use calling them ? How much access they have to the file ?
o_O Are you serious?

Decdev

Dec 18, 2018
Hi

I am a bit stranger to this , please suggest what is thestatus of my application:-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not needadditional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance people ...

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hi

I am a bit stranger to this , please suggest what is thestatus of my application:-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not needadditional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance people ...
That's IP2. Final stage.

ludmilaprates

Mar 29, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Just did. I went thru the whole menu and the automatic message just read what was already stated on my account, so no news there: background check has not started yet. There was no available agent to answer me and the call ended.

How many times you tried calling before an actual agent talked to you?

The service is really bad and frustrating. I'm 6 days from the deadline and seems like nobody will look at my file soon enough.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Just did. I went thru the whole menu and the automatic message just read what was already stated on my account, so no news there: background check has not started yet. There was no available agent to answer me and the call ended.

How many times you tried calling before an actual agent talked to you?

The service is really bad and frustrating. I'm 6 days from the deadline and seems like nobody will look at my file soon enough.
Called twice to get through to a horrible agent

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
I moved to IP2 on March 10, passed eligibility and criminality.
But I am stuck at security and I am starting to lose hope... I feel like my file is stuck, it such a long wait
Same here, does it take so much time for security check? Seen some ppl receive pr within a week of moving to ip2.

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
ITA : 5th Sept '18
AOR : 17th Oct '18
MEP : 15th Nov '18
IP 1 : 15th Nov '18
RPRF Request : 27th Nov '18
RPRF Paid : 2nd Dec '18

No Movement Since then!
Nationality : India
Country of Residence : India