+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Is there any way to determine if i have missed the golden email. Though i have recently moved to ip2, but could there be a possibility of golden email coming before i had moved to ip2 which i am afraid that i might have missed in junk or spam folders
PPR before IP2 is less probable. AOR and visa office?

Reactions: Arundddd

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
T

Thanks buddy, i tried this before as well but they simply disconnect the call after the last step that you mentioned saying that we are busy without putting me on hold/waiting queue
The system does that when there is a high volume of calls. So, the earlier you call, the more chances of you getting through

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Is there any way to determine if i have missed the golden email. Though i have recently moved to ip2, but could there be a possibility of golden email coming before i had moved to ip2 which i am afraid that i might have missed in junk or spam folders
Just give cic a call or raise a webform

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello folks,

Is there anyone who apply under CIC

my AOR -4oct
CIC- single applicant Inland
Medical- 6 nov

No update since medical, cAll them 8days ago, agent advice my eligibility under review, background check completed, order GCMC but not respond on that.

Someone in same timeline?

Reactions: $ani

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hello folks,

my AOR -4oct
Medical- 6 nov

No update since medical, cAll them 8days ago, agent advice my eligibility under review, background check completed, order GCMC but not respond on that.

Let's stay in touch then. I'm in the same boat and watching people getting the Golden mail is making me nervous

AOR 29th October
Medical 27th November
CEC inland
I called them too and they said they don't have any updates for me. Nothing since then.

$ani

May 12, 2018
Hello folks,

my AOR -4oct
Medical- 6 nov

Mine is aor 6 October
Fsw single applicant inland
Medical passed 6 November
No update after that till now

JulietN

Feb 5, 2019
Hello folks,

my AOR -4oct
Medical- 6 nov

I am with AOR Oct7 CEC inland
still waiting

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello folks,

my AOR -4oct
Medical- 6 nov

Did you mean CEC? If you are a CEC Inland applicant, contact your local MP's office. They have a specialized team that handles immigration inquiries and are quite helpful. They can call up the IRCC through a separate phone line and can get precise information on your file; reason for delay, the date when the agent will review if next etc. Since you are a tax paying resident, might as well use the service!